April 24 2013

eBay: SCART Audio and RGB video cable + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound)

Hello Skooter Blog readers. Today I talk about a SCART Audio and RGB video cable + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound), acquired on eBay from the seller retro_gaming_cables, directly from England.

This cable allows you to get audio and video from the Mega Drive with very superior quality than traditional RF cables and composite video RCA cables + stereo audio. Many people do not know, but the Genesis is able to offer natively, without any modification, image separated by RGB components, in other words, with separate channels for each color (red, green and blue). This translates into a picture as good as the component video cables, that did not even exist at the time the Mega Drive was released.

The SCART Audio and RGB video cable + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 is plugged into the Mini-DIN 9 on the Mega Drive and, at the other end, it features a SCART plug containing stereo audio and the 3 video components (red, green and blue). There is also a pair of RCA plugs that also offer audio, just in case you use a SCART converter -> HDMI that does not have audio support.

This cable model, with Mini-DIN plug 9, works on the Mega Drive III made by Tec Toy, equivalent to the Sega Genesis 2 from the U.S.. It also works on the Japanese and European Mega Drive II and Sega Genesis 3 from the U.S.. If your Mega Drive is the Mega Drive (the first model) or the Mega Drive II by Tec Toy, Sega Genesis (the first model) from the U.S. or the Japanese Mega Drive (the first model), you need a different cable (Sega Megadrive 1 / Genesis 1 RGB AV Scart Cable NEW), which also available in the store from the seller retro_gaming_cables. In this case, it is a DIN cable with mono output, but also RGB video.

But how to connect the SCART cable in the Brazilian TV? The SCART is standard in Europe and Australia, is available in virtually every TV sold in these countries. But in Brazil these connectors are rarity, actually never seen a Brazilian TV with SCART input. To solve the problem there are basically two options: 1) RGB SCART to Component Video and 2) SCART RGB para HDMI.

The first option consists in using a SCART adapter for RGB Component Video. This option only changes the color components, converting the RGB signal (red, green and blue) for YPBPR (brightness or luminance, blue – luminance, and Red – luminance). The signal remains analog and at the same resolution, it is for the TV do upscale to. The problem here is that many modern TVs do not support the resolution of the Mega Drive, 240p (240 lines, progressive video) via component video out. The Sony Bravia are among those that do not support, so I had to discard this option, that for those who can use, often the best.

The second option is to use a SCART RGB to HDMI adapter, like this SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI (SCART + HDMI to HDMI Video Converter – Black) available from DX – DealExtreme, that was what I chose (I will speak of this purchase in a future article). In this case, analog stereo audio and video SCART RGB analog is converted to digital format. This converter also upscale to to 720p or 1080p. Supports all color systems, inclusive o PAL-M, Brazilian standard and used only in Brazil. The PAL-M is used in the Brazilian Mega Drive (Tec Toy) and also in imported and transcoded that were sold in Brazil. Transcoding was common at the time, as Brazilian TVs formerly supported only PAL-M. They did not support the NTSC and PAL-N as do most modern TVs. O aspect é turned to 16:9, that is the only thing I did not like the SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI, but in most games end up getting good anyway.

I must confess that I was impressed with the quality offered by the Mega Drive set III + SCART Audio and RGB video cable + Som RCA para Mega Drive + SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI. The image quality depends largely on the quality of the converter, and many of them are not good, but this is not the case SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI, that has great quality, higher than the many more expensive models.

It is very interesting to see the jump in image quality of the Mega Drive set III + SCART Audio and RGB video cable + Som RCA para Mega Drive + SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI, compared to RF and composite video cable. My first was a Sega Mega Drive Genesis American, the first model, that came with the Sonic, the Hedgehog (first). He was connected with the RF cable that came with the console, along with a balun to convert the cable 75 ohms to 300ohms antenna tape entrance to the old color TV Sharp, probably older than me. The Sega Genesis I got from my parents, eventually sold later when they gave me the Super Nintendo I was wanting. My second and current Mega Drive, I have already a few 20 years, from (probably) 1993 until today, is a Mega Drive III Tec Toy. By twist of fate, in 1993 I had a TV with cable entry to 75 ohms (Eltec one that came through Paraguay), but the Mega Drive Tec Toy only came with that old box switching antenna with tape output 300 ohms (the same as the Atari Polyvox in 1987), so now I used a balun to make the inverse function: convert 300 ohm box for 75 ohms da TV. In other words, continued with a mouth half image, although not notice it as a child (for he had never seen anything better than this).

The fact is that I ended up never playing Mega Drive in my childhood with quality audio and superior video provided by the RF cable. Even the composite video (one A / V cable with RCA plugs of three colors: white and red for audio and yellow for video) I could see why the cable did not come with the console and I never found for sale (remember that at the time there was no Internet, much less eBay). Power now play with all the quality of RGB SCART cable and the upscale to 1080p is something awesome, well above not only the image of the RF cables as well as the composite video cable pictures. Along with Mega EverDrive to play any game, is an accomplished childhood dream. 🙂

Note that there are several other consoles that support RGB SCART output, among them the Super Nintendo and Playstation One. Use the SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI with them also, but I will talk more about this in future articles.

SCART Audio and RGB video cable + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound) in your package

Plugs SCART SCART Audio Video Cable RGB + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound)

Plug Mini-DIN 9 SCART Audio Video Cable RGB + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound) connected to the Mega Drive

Mega Drive with SCART Audio Video Cable RGB + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound) connected

NTS SCART Audio Video Cable RGB + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound)

The purchase was made in 21/01/2013. The next day was already sent via Royal Mail with tracking code. It arrived in Brazil in 31/01 and unfortunately ended taxed by the IRS. Slutty much tax a single cable, neither here is manufactured by, but this is Brazil. No give 15/02 was already waiting withdrawal.

21/02/2013 11:50 AC (Removed) Delivery Effected
Object received by: (Removed) RG: RG (Removed)
15/02/2013 10:13 AC (Removed) Waiting withdrawal
Address: (Removed)
15/02/2013 08:07 CSD (Removed) Routed
Forwarded to AC (Removed)
14/02/2013 16:31 CTCI SAO PAULO / GEEXP – SAO PAULO / SP Routed
14/02/2013 16:30 TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL Awarded
05/02/2013 14:45 CTCI SAO PAULO / GEEXP – SAO PAULO / SP Routed
In transit to RFB – NOTE ISSUE-taxed Taxation / BR
31/01/2013 10:33 UNIT international traffic SAO PAULO – SAO PAULO / SP Routed
In transit to Customs Enforcement
31/01/2013 10:32 UNIT international traffic SAO PAULO – SAO PAULO / SP Awarded

The seller retro_gaming_cables declared the contents as “SCART CABLE” and declared the £ value 11 (GBP). The IRS accepted this value, that converted in real gave £ 34,24, carrying charged the £ tax 20,54, in other words, 60% the value of the product, as send our absurdly protectionist laws (protecting non-existent national SCART cable industry). But it was worth it anyway.

Stay up with a video showing the result. Unfortunately it does not reflect as well the quality that all Mega Drive III + SCART Audio and RGB video cable + Som RCA para Mega Drive + SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI offers, not least because the camera resolution is only 640p and the iris is adjusting the brightness of the game, leaving the bad image in the darkest screens. But at least gives you an idea.

And I'm ending here with a very positive recommendation for the SCART Audio and RGB video cable + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Japanese and European Mega Drive II, and Sega Genesis 2 and 3 (Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound) and for the seller retro_gaming_cables.

Permanent link to this article: http://www.skooterblog.com/2013/04/24/ebay-cabo-de-audio-e-video-scart-rgb-som-rca-para-mega-drive-iii-da-tectoy-mega-drive-ii-japones-e-europeu-e-sega-genesis-2-e-3-sega-megadrivegenesis-2-av-rgb-scart-cable-rca-sound/

49 comments

9 indications

Jump to the comment form

marlonsantos703Marlon

Hello friend I efetuei a purchase on aliexpress and was stationed Day 26/03 so that in this chinapost status to this day as “Collection” I contacted the seller and he said : Charged in March, the product was returned a lot, and some may also, in the post office no sent out.
    I did not quite what he meant you could understand? I start a dispute?

1. 1.1

Difficult to understand what he meant. And the Brazilian screening says nothing? I do not usually look at China Post, because the Post Office has communication with the China Post and put the trace packets sent to Brazil from posting.

1. 1.1.1
        marlonsantos703Marlon

Brazilian in the mail you just posted 26/03 only

1. Skooter

It could be a problem for not showing up that was sent to Brazil. But sometimes some steps not even appear, you can not be sure. I also have the end of March packages that have not yet appeared in Curitiba.

claudir jose bianchi

Hello friend like TBM games of mega drive and other epoca.Tanto that I have still have my mega drive 1990+ sega cd drawer and 32 x…recently bought this everdrive,but not the USB, so with sd.Gostaria that u send me as if to phaco TBM buy this cable rgb and everything to improve the quality…and also where can I buy and how to get control of 6 turbo buttons…my tv is now led ok.lhe thank same.

1. 2.1

Hello Claudir,
      Links from where I bought each item are in their articles.

1. 2.1.1
        claudir jose bianchi

Hello friend ,I did what you said and agradeço..O my mega drive and model 1 ,first,Entries are the same right ,for by this rgb cable and thus have better quality because I will use in LED tv.( has HDMI input and saw marked TBM RGB.)not like you have to buy me the controls (2)from 6 turbo buttons and these cables deposit you the value you are gonna pay more tax if you have first class mail and give you more 50% still,because I do not usually buy things in internet.Se want to speak for email.grato .

1. Skooter

Hello Claudir,

The cable is not equal not. The output of the first is different Genesis, it uses a larger plug (DIN) instead of the mini-DIN the latest versions. Furthermore, his rear output is mono. But on eBay you can also find the cable to your Mega Drive, even with a second plug to catch the sound of the headphones output, which is stereo. RGB your TV probably is not SCART. I've never seen in Brazilian TV SCART. In this case you also need the SCART adapter - & gt; HDMI.

As for your proposal, I prefer not accept, as there are many variables that are beyond my control, as the time it takes for the package to arrive, any misplacement, taxes, etc. But can post any questions you can go help. EBay has already launched the site in Portuguese and accepts payments in both card and in billet.

1. claudir jose bianchi

I understand friend,I would love if u got it for me,but I understand…I even would deposit his money in the amount that u think that will give ,plus 60% if taxed will still want to see how and if not you can have 60% .Pois know you know besides the cables are not going to have problems to find them and hit the pedido.E is still in the end will give to use the HDMI ,Our show will be. I have no Preca saw amigo.Faço birthday only in July.

2. claudir jose bianchi

Hello my friend ,I know it should not be hard to buy for ebay,but do so to me since u can not make this request to me,send in my email just the cables will I need for my mega drive(1) ,I use the TBM 32x ,I do not know if you have cable at him TBM,,TBM use the sega cd,I have a 50 games yet dele.E beyond it I would like two of those controls or even a four if(turbo )and six buttons. I think there will not miss anything,,,for I will turn everything on tv led HDMI.Hle thank you for your attention …and I look forward to your.

3. Skooter

The 32X think uses the same cable as the Mega Drive II (III in Brazil).
            If you engage the 32X and uses the Mega Drive cartridges (not 32X) coupled with 32X the output is at 32X, some?
            In this case you only need the cable for 32X.

4. claudir jose bianchi

Hello friend ,good night I understood what he meant,,but did not know gave to by the mega TBM games in 32 x ,I had never done that,,,,but if it works rather serves as the 32x uses the mini SDIN and left the cables for audio and video for tv.Mas I have tbm many cartridge games to mega and to 32x and sega cd, and without using the everdrive would be better these other TBM cables. until you come to connect the HDMI output….. I'm waiting and I thank you your heart of attention.

5. Skooter

I never used a 32X. I was assuming that gives to use Mega Drive cartridges without removing the accessory, because I thought that's kind of laborious be making the exchange of cables always. But if it does not you will need the same two cables, it's a mini-DIN DIN. Anyway it's good you also use the cable that connects the Mega Drive 32X in the version that takes the stereo sound earphone.

6. claudir jose bianchi

Grateful for the return Friend,good since there is a hyper link cable linking the mega drive and 32x,is a cable SDIN,with an entry pro 32x what is this mini SDIN that you say and at the other end it you most SDIN input pro mega model 1, and the outputs to TV using the 32x is the 32x I left another mini SDIN cable with the part that connects on TV ,with audio and video( yellow,red and white),but when using the mega only ,have that big cable SDIN input and out two cables an audio and video that connects the TV…But is this just tbm.Agora need this cable connecting the mega1 tv (HDMI) and another to turn on the tv 32x ( HDMI), that is called the rgb that you said…But you could not help me pass these two cable models and connections to get HDMI for me connect to my tv.( is to buy it only from one place or seller), then gets the turbo controls six TBM buttons…grateful and I'm waiting for your information precious…Do not want to buy for myself friend…

7. Skooter

The 3 cables you can buy from the same seller on eBay, which is the same seller I bought:
            Sega Mega Drive / Genesis 2 AV RGB Scart cable + RCA sound
            Sega 32X to Mega Drive 1/ Genesis 1 Patch Link Cable STEREO SOUND
            Sega Megadrive/Genesis Stereo AV RGB scart cable TV lead *NEW*

The cables are DIN or mini-DIN to SCART. No direct cable for HDMI. To convert SCART to HDMI converter that you need is in another article here on the blog.

As for controls. I have two different types, take a look to see which you prefer.

8. claudir jose bianchi

Ok amigo.Grato which by the way u put the cables of the names and way of compra.A respect of the controls I've seen so many models that do not even know who are your, but being turbo and 6 buttons ,for me to play the final fight cd,look great… I still have here a control 6 turbo buttons,but that if I turn on the turbo , all buttons are turbocharged.( this when I bought the sega cd ask to come , today works… ( is a control that was made in japan)… I prefer today one that I can select which button should stay with turbo.Manda the model for me to see. Has the sega cd TBM that I love,it has audio and video output,which are a cable with two ends ( yellow and white)an alloy in mowing cd grandmother and the other goes in the av tv. Its improve this TBM cable…tells how do TBM to buy the cable and adapters for HDMI RGB… welcome

9. Skooter

I do not know about the Sega CD. If he only has composite video output does not improve. If you have a DIN or mini DIN output may be that he RGB signal also. I thought the Sega CD sent image / video through the Mega Drive, did not know he also had an output to more. In the photos of the Sega CD I saw had only one pair of RCA outputs for audio.

As for controls, with individual turbo has the Rhino. Look this article and this other here too.

The Article SCART converter - & gt; HDMI is this one.

10. claudir jose bianchi

Ok friend,I saw the models ,control of six buttons found better one that has the turbo for the button you want( I think it's rhino) and saw tm converter,very interesting that important mesmo.O of right and work right ,you tell me if I need one of those estensores receiving various cables rgb ,to connect all devices,I saw a photo in your, I think it has four inputs and one output ,TBM and saw that it has audio and video inputs ,…,And there is no way to use the same system in the harvest cd,linking him the AV Cable that there ave ,because the only output is RGB ,after calling in to HDMI converter, think so everything works with best quality…Fig no aguardo.

11. Skooter

The SCART switch you will need if you want to connect several cables on the same SCART converter - & gt; HDMI.
            Are you sure that the Sega CD has its own video output? I searched several pictures and just saw RCA audio output.
            Anyway, the gain you get from SCART RGB is for account. Connect composite video in SCART converter - & gt; HDMI probably will not give a better picture than directly link the composite video cable on TV, since the only difference is that the upscale will be done by the converter instead of the TV.

12. claudir jose bianchi

Hello friend ,confirmed here in an electronic wrong to not spend u on sega CD ,he told me that really it outputs are rel , that means are audio,,, and who performs the video is the mega drive mesmo.Mas then I'll need that device that has several RGB inputs and audio input TBM ,to connect the converter ,then yes I will have to use the HDMI ,correto.Até now know that according WHAT u gave me is a 32x cable to mega and other mega to rgb and another to 32x to rgb ,..Adding all are 3 cables + converter and adapter receiving the cables RGB and audio and four controls 6 turbo buttons ,rhino…( That's my friend ne)…sorry for the delay today the return ok…( those wireless controls that did to mega drive at that time still exist today to buy…) welcome.

13. Skooter

The Mega Drive 32X cable pro you probably already have. Only buy if you want the benefit of stereo sound (I think the original cable is not).
            The rest seems correct.

14. claudir jose bianchi

Friend grateful for the attention again…About the audio and video components I understood, meeting all on eBay, the controls u have to sell or need there order …EBay has them in TBM…

15. Skooter

The controls have on eBay, but the seller does not send to Brazil, have to redirect via Shipito.
            Or you can buy with Robert the ConsolesGoods. He sends to Brazil. The links are in the articles on the Rhino.

16. claudir jose bianchi

Ok.Vou try here ,speak …Welcome

2. 2.2
      claudir jose bianchi

Hello my friend,I could make the purchase of all items to use in mega and 32 x, 0 one who was unable to controls there Robert ,although they can not see click and buy them or to choose amount ,you can not do nada.Sabe WHAT it can be done??? Thank you for your support.

1. 2.2.1

With Robert have to make the request by e-mail.

1. claudir jose bianchi

Olá friend,grateful for the support ,even though email the form of payment will be via this billet …or necessary não.É ordering in exact English,if payment is or international transfer…fig no aguardo.

1. Skooter

Payment is by PayPal, as you have already performed on eBay.
            The application has to be done in English.

antonioks

one doubts that I was mano a LCD TV 32″ it completes the side taking the vertical black bars that are on each side ?

1. 3.1

The cable itself has no influence on it, because the signal is analog. On TV you can usually configure whether the stretched image or sidebands.

Rogerio Lopes

Hello, I'm in a question. I like to play in a tube tv and mine has video input component. I need to use this converter to use video component?

1. 4.1

The video component that TVs usually have are 3 RCA inputs for (1) Luminance Sync, (2) difference between blue and luminance, (3) difference between red and luminance. This is known as YPBPR. The video component that Genesis offers is pure RGB (red, green, blue) and more the sync signal (pure or combined with the composite video). There are adapters that convert the RGB Sync on YPBPR, but not all TV that supports the resulting signal. So usually using a SCART cable as this Article, connected to a upscaler which converts the signal into digital, resize para 480p, 720ou 1080 p and sends to a TV by HDMI.

1. 4.1.1
        Rogerio Lopes

Yes, but I want to play on a CRT TV. This TV has component video input, Tv oldest even care where my PS2 with component video. Which converter should I use in this case? I do not want this HDMI…but a call to my Mega Drive in the same tube TV with component video.

1. Skooter

In this case you can try one of the SCART converter for YPBPR I mentioned. Here are two examples I found on eBay:

NEW SCART RGB to YUV Component Video Converter,Scaler

CYP – CSY-2100 – SCART RGB TO YUV CONVERTOR

1. Rogerio Lopes

Brilliant. Sorry abusing its goodwill in the answers here, just wanted to ask one last question: As would be in relation to audio? These two converters has the audio portion and I buying the scart cable to the Mega Drive'll have to pull the audio from the front of the console output? Or is there some other way?

2. Skooter

If you have the Genesis of the first model is better pull the same front output, because it is stereo, the rear output is mono.
            If the second model, then these cables having audio on a pair of RCAs beyond SCART solve.
            Por fim, if they are multiple consoles, has the option of switches SCART that has RCA outputs.

Rogerio Lopes

Ignore my last question…rs. The matter has already answered…rs. The Scart cable is already right with the audio connector. Now that I see right.

pbrejo

Olá friend. I bought an RGB cable and the HDMI converter on e-bay for saturn. Using a Sony LCD TV Bravia saw that during games the image has flaws. I made a video on youtube. if you can take a look and have any tips to solve the problem I would be very grateful:

1. 6.1

It seems synchronization problem. O cabo é Composite Sync ou Composite Video?

1. 6.1.1
        pbrejo

Dear Skooter, how do I find out, I have no idea of ​​the difference

1. Skooter

If there was nothing in the ad is probably the Composite Sync. To be sure only testing with a multimeter.

1. pbrejo

But what does this differ? You think you can be a problem in the drive?

2. Skooter

Depending on the console and converter, It works well only one type of cable. I have Saturn, but he does not seem to be picky about it. Your converter is the same as I used before buying Framemeister, also not picky about the signal. But between converter and cable, I find it easier to be a problem with the cable.

pbrejo

Hello. the seller just informed me that the cable is only scart. There is RGB. Do you have any solution so I do not buy another cable?

1. 7.1

If there is 3 wires left on the cable you can make connections in connectors.
      SCART RGB Cable diagram for Saturn

Gabriel

hello, queria agradecer pelo tópico, foi aqui que realmente encontrei uma opinião mais detalhada e esclarecedora sobre o uso do cabo SCART em consoles retrô. However, fiquei com uma dúvida: no começo do texto, além da opção de conexão com o conversor específico scart to hdmi, você diz ser possível (e até melhor?) a conexão do cabo SCART através de um adaptador SCART RGB para Vídeo Componente.

Eu dei uma pesquisada e só encontrei um produto nessas condições, seria este aparelhozinho mesmo (http://www.ebay.com/itm/RGB-SCART-to-Composite-COMPONENT-VIDEO-AV-TV-ADAPTER-HD-CONVERTER-/220833672632?hash=item336ab66db8:g:FTMAAOSws65Tq7ux)?? Estranhei por ser muito mais barato do que o conversor scart to hdmimesmo assim seria melhor?

obrigado^^

1. 8.1

Olá Gabriel,
      A conversão de SCART para Vídeo Componente é mais simples, pois não é preciso digitalizar o sinal, What explains the lowest cost.
      Better or not, will depend on how your TV will treat the signal (If she treat).
      Note that this device you showed has SCART male plug, and the SCART cables consoles also have SCART male plug, you would need an adapter or a switch.
      Furthermore, would have to get the audio separately, because he apparently drops audio when converting.

Luke Bottaro

I also have the Mega Drive III, not sure if it's the same as yours, but it seems like, is the one that came with a tape of 10 games. How can I be sure that my working RGB?

1. 9.1

The audio and video output is with a mini-DIN plug? If it's probably is the same hardware.

Consolegoods.co.uk: Drivers 6 Buttons ASCII 'Rhino’ Mega Drive (Mega Drive ASCII ‘Rhino’ 6 button controller)

[…] eBay: SCART Audio and RGB video cable + RCA sound for the Mega Drive III by Tectoy, Mega Drive II japon… […]

DealExtreme (DX): SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI (SCART + HDMI to HDMI Video Converter – Black)

[…] Japanese and Brazilians also have the output, simply purchase the appropriate cable, as the Mega Drive. Soon also present here the cable Super Nintendo and Playstation […]

eBay: Adapter to connect two joysticks Atari 2600 the PC via USB (NEW Dual Port PC Computer USB Port Controller Adapter for ATARI 2600 JOYSTICK)

[…] DealExtreme (DX): SCART Video Converter + HDMI to HDMI (SCART + HDMI to HDMI Video Converter…: … […]

eBay: Adapter cable to connect two joysticks Mega Drive (Sega Genesis) the PC via USB (Genesis to PC USB Cable BRAND NEW for Sega Genesis)

[…] eBay: Adapter to connect two joysticks Atari 2600 the PC via USB (NEW Dual Port PC Computer …: … […]

My Mega Drive III Tec Toy inside and sound samples - Skooter Blog

[…] accompanies Skooter Blog already know how to get the best picture of your Mega Drive using a SCART cable, Whichever version. In that article I ended up putting this video below to try to show […]

SCART RGB cable for Mega Drive 1 / Sega Genesis 1 / Mega Drive 2 by Tec Toy with Stereo Audio (Pack-a-Punched!) - Skooter Blog

[…] or do. To extract the best possible image of a Mega Drive is necessary to use an RGB cable, as I explained in the article about the RGB cable that I bought for my Mega Drive III by Tec Toy, because in that case each color component (red, green and blue) It is broadcast in a driver […]

The new Mega Drive from Tec Toy for 2017: Reasons to buy or not to buy - Skooter Blog

[…] came with RF and it was like I played in my childhood), After I bought the Mega Everdrive, I bought a SCART cable for my Mega Drive III, I bought a Chinese low-cost upscaler, I bought a Sega Genesis, I bought the SCART cable more […]

Framemeister XRGB Mini - Skooter Blog

[…] SCART Video + HDMI to HDMI (SCART + HDMI to HDMI Video Converter – Black) and my first SCART cable, that pattern was somewhat obscure for […]