Hello Skooter Blog readers. Today I talk about a Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC (Designer’s PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller – Black), acquired on DX – DealExtreme, e cuja purchase has been reported in the last article.
This Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC (Designer’s PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller – Black) was purchased because the original receiver that came with my Xbox controller 360 pifou. Because Microsoft no longer makes these receptors, I was forced to buy a generic for not staying with the Xbox controller 360 disabled. A DX both have the generic in white as was the official Microsoft, as black, combining more with my PC and it was my choice.
The Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC works with the official driver from Microsoft, but you need to force the installation, because it will not install automatically. The procedure consists of:
- Connect Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC into a USB port
- Download the official driver from the Microsoft website.
- Unzip the executable (which is a self-extracting CAB and can be unpacked with WinRAR, 7zip and other)
- Open Device Manager, to find the corresponding device Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC
- Open the properties of the Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC
- Na aba driver, click “Update Driver”, after “Search for driver software on your computer”, after “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer”
- Click “With disk” and select the folder where the drivers were extracted. The exact path depends on the version of your Windows. For example: “Xbox360_64Ptb xbox360 setup64 files driver win7”
- Select “Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows” and click “Advance”, then “Yes” and ready.
Once installed, the Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC behaves in the same way that the official Microsoft.
O ID de hardware do Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC it is “USB VID_045E&PID_0291&REV_0107”, that is different from what was used in my official receiver, which is "USB VID_045E&PID_0719&REV_0100″, which may explain the need to have to force the driver installation.
Is the information I got from Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC using SiSoftware Sandra:
Root Hub > Generic USB Hub > Generic USB Hub: USB Port 1
Status : Device Connected
Manufacturer : Microsoft
Device Connected : Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
Device ID : VEN_045E, DEV_0291, PRT_FF
Device Version : 1.07
Latest Firmware : 1.14
USB Version : 2.00
Speed : Full (12Mbps)
Configuration Settings : 1
Open Pipes : 16
Transfer Type : Interrupt
Data Packet Size : 8bytes
And here are the tracking information attached to it:
Name : Microsoft PC-joystick driver
Manufacturer : Microsoft
On. Game Controllers : 16
On. Buttons : 10
Has Z-Coordinate : Yes
Has Rudder : Yes
Has U-Coordinate : Yes
Has V-Coordinate : On
Has Point-Of-View : Yes
Discrete Values Point-Of-View : Yes
Continuous Degree Bearings : On
Status : Connected
Current Position Information
X-Position : 32767
Y-Position : 32767
Point-Of-View : 295
Button 1 Status : UnPressed
Button 2 Status : UnPressed
Button 3 Status : UnPressed
Button 4 Status : UnPressed
Button 5 Status : UnPressed
Button 6 Status : UnPressed
Button 7 Status : UnPressed
Button 8 Status : UnPressed
Button 9 Status : UnPressed
Button 10 Status : UnPressed
Minimum/Maximum X-Position : 0 – 65535
Minimum/Maximum Y-Position : 0 – 65535
Smallest/Largest Polling Interval : 10ms – 1second(s)
The driver CD that came with Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC I just ignored. For further information on the operation and use of the Xbox control 360 no PC, see article on the Gaming Control with USB Receiver for PC / XBox 360 Microsoft 2.4GHz Wireless Original.
And I'm ending here the article on Receiver Controllers WIRELESS Xbox 360 PC (Designer’s PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller – Black) with a positive recommendation. Do not forget to share this article with your friends if you liked. If you also want to shop in DX – DealExtreme, directly from Hong Kong, click here, good shopping.