May 22 2013

Googles4u: Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67- Part 2

Hello Skooter Blog readers. Today I completed the long history of purchasing a pair of glasses with Nike Flexon frame 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions, with index 1.67 and to Goggles4u. If you have not read the first part, recommend reading before continuing, it will continue the story exactly where I left off there.

Until the day 15/04 I was still waiting for the production department Goggles4 redo the glasses, said they would send at any time that week. But the week is over and nothing… No give 22/04 said that it was a custom product and needed to make sure that he was meeting all quality parameters before sending. Well, rather than delay and send the right to send back without consulting revenue. Here's the email they sent excerpt:

We apologize for the delay. But as this is a customize product so delay is possible. As we just want to make sure that the product clears all the quality parameters before it’s ready to be shipped out. Your patience is highly appreciated.

No give 30/04 I was informed that my glasses were ready to be sent, but have not passed quality control and were sent to production again (FrameDirect feelings inevitable):

Your order was ready to be shipped out but after quality inspection it has been sent to production again. We will surely try to ship them back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your time, patience and understanding.

No give 06/05 I was informed that the glasses were still in production, that would be sent in 2 or 3 days, and would send via Priority Mail to compensate for the delay:

Your order is in production right now and it will be shipped within 2-3 business days. We have forwarded a request to the shipping dept to ship your order with priority mail.

Finally, not give 09/05 I was informed that the glasses had been sent on 06/05, and also informed the tracking code. No give 14/05 the packet was received in Brazil and day 20/05 delivered. At least the traffic was very fast, only 14 days in total.

20/05/2013 10:59 CSD (Removed) Delivery Effected
20/05/2013 08:34 CSD (Removed) Out for delivery
17/05/2013 14:19 CTE CAMPINAS – VALINHOS / SP Routed
Referred to CDD (Removed)
15/05/2013 13:45 SITC RIO DE JANEIRO / GEARA – RIO DE JANEIRO / RJ Routed
15/05/2013 13:44 TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL Awarded
14/05/2013 17:43 UNIT TRAT INTERNATIONAL RIO RIO – RIO DE JANEIRO / RJ Routed
In transit to Customs Enforcement – Customs Enforcement / BR
14/05/2013 17:42 UNIT TRAT INTERNATIONAL RIO RIO – RIO DE JANEIRO / RJ Awarded
08/05/2013 19:03 UNITED STATES Routed
M traveling to TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL
08/05/2013 19:01 UNITED STATES Awarded
Received the unit export
06/05/2013 19:48 UNITED STATES Posted

As before, the package came described as “Eyeglasses”, com declared value of U.S. $ 5,00. Envelope in the same style that the Post Office in Brazil regard as inappropriate (excuse to sell box). The package was not taxed.

The frame is the same. I took a checked on the lens to see if everything was ok, and checked whether they were really Transitions lenses. I put the glasses and I could see everything perfectly, a good indication that this time hit the recipe. To be sure, I took them in the ophthalmologist's office to check. And this time yes, the glasses were checked and approved.

In the final balance of history, the total Odyssey time was 4 and a half months. The delay and the setback of the two errors Goggles4u and having to make a return were the main negative points. The positive point is that Goggles4u ball hit at the end and the story had a happy ending. They made a upgrade no cost on the type of shipment to the third delivery not take so long. And as part of the compensation error I ended up with two glasses with Nike Flexon frame 4182 045, only slightly different sizes, ambos com lentes Essilor Transitions. And the cost is still less than half than you would pay in Brazil by the same lenses with some similar frame.

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Sunglasses Nike Flexon degree of 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67 in its case

Goggles4u package with the degree of Nike Flexon Glasses 4182 045 com slow Essilor Transitions 1.67

Share this article with your friends if you liked. If you also want to buy your sunglasses Goggles4u, directly from the US or Pakistan, click here and good shopping.

Permanent link to this article: http://www.skooterblog.com/2013/05/22/googles4u-oculos-de-grau-nike-flexon-4182-045-com-lentes-essilor-transitions-1-67-parte-2/

14 comments

2 indications

Jump to the comment form

Alexandre

Well it worked despite errors.
    A question: you have idea glasses weight including lenses?

1. 1.1

I bought a precision scale, but has not yet reached.
      But now weighed this balance here that mark 5 in 5 grams, and the glasses with the lenses were with weight ranging between 20 and 25 grams.

1. 1.1.1
        Alexandre

It is more or less weight than I imagined. Thanks!

Dailton

Olá Skooter, you know you have to pay in installments by credit card on the site? Valew

1. 2.1

I know, no way.

Adriano

Olá Skooter, was some time following his saga as expected a sunglasses goggles4u. My I arrived and I am looking to buy another. Did you notice much difference in the quality of the first glasses bought (from 4,95) for that nike? Hug

1. 3.1

Hello Adriano,
      The quality issue, I think my only criticism of the US $ 4,95 It is that it began to peel. But maybe it's my fault, therefore let him fall once.
      I prefer the Nike, but it is more a model account:
      – The frame material is lighter and is flexible
      – the front is more curved increasing my viewing angle and getting better aesthetically
      – the stems are longer and more curved, getting stuck to my face (prevents falls)
      – the possibility of using better lenses

1. 3.1.1
        Adriano

Thanks for the reply! I'll take that are having promotion buy 1 get 1 and prescription glasses girlfriend and this nike – that does not enter the promotion – MIM. Hug

Fabio Honda

Hello… u still have the first glasses from Nike… to 140 cm???

How do you know if 140 gives on my face?

1. 4.1

Olá Fabio,
      Yes I have.
      You need to get a glasses that you already have and measure. Then give to get a sense if 140 It is good or not.

1. 4.1.1
        Fabio Honda

If u are not using, would negotiate???

1. Skooter

I have no interest in negotiating with him because I reserve.

1. Fabio

The content of your blog is very interesting… I am already importing enough things, but now I'm in need of a prescription glasses, and ended up finding his blog… u advises buying a very cheap or investing in a logo nike eg?

2. Skooter

I started with a cheapie to test and then ordered the Nike, but you can not compare too much for even the country of manufacture is different: Pakistan for unbranded and US to mark the. And at the end of the Pakistanis agreed all accounts first as Americans took to hit. The cheapie is perfectly usable, but like much of Nike because of the flexible rods, and because it is lighter and more discreet, but the best overall finish. Furthermore, flinched at the size of the stem and the cheapie ended up a little short, the ear curve begins a little before my ear.

Depending on how much it is costing your lens does not pay to save on the frame. It has very cheap lenses, but more thinly or as extras (Transitions, etc.) turn out more expensive than many of the brand frames in several cases.

Just today: Full Glasses for only $ 9,90 na Goggles4U - Skooter Blog

[…] Those who follow the Skooter Blog already know that I got my pair of glasses in Goggles4u, directly from the U.S., paying much cheaper than in Brazil. If you missed these articles, check here. […]

Goggles4U: Two pairs of Glasses for only $ 10,00 - Year End Promotion - Skooter Blog