May 28 2014

DealExtreme (DX): Power adapters PC and Charger Car

At one package DX with multiple items:

The Car Charger w / USB socket Micro bought for my wife. Despite the announcement of the DX be specific about the model Galaxy S2, in fact it works with any mobile phone with Micro USB input to the charger. It worked perfectly with my Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos.

The adapters were for the PC of my wife. In fact I ended up using only one Power Adapter MOLEX to SATA c / 15cm, but I thought I'd already enjoy the low to stock these items that end up being necessary sooner or later, and not want to have to wait another 2 months the next time you need. The adapter I used was to connect a DVD recorder. I had two feeding a HD and SSD. The source is only MTek, but oddly enough already works for about 10 years. I've had two Seventeam (considered a much better brand) that broke down during that time and the MTek still going strong. But without any SATA power output the way is to use adapters in Molex. All cables appear to be of good quality.

Check out some photos of all products:

DX package with 3 MOLEX power adapters for SATA c / 15cm (SATA Power Cable (15cm)), 3 MOLEX power adapters for 2x SATA (MOLEX to SATA Splitter Power Cable), Car Charger w / USB socket Micro (Car Charger for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 (DC12-24V)), and 3 Splitters (Rabicho) MOLEX 1 to 3 taken c / 20cm (MOLEX 4-Pin 1-to-3 Splitter Power Cable (20CM-Length))

Car Charger w / USB socket Micro (Car Charger for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 (DC12-24V)), on its packaging

3 MOLEX power adapters for SATA c / 15cm (SATA Power Cable (15cm))

3 MOLEX power adapters for SATA c / 15cm (SATA Power Cable (15cm))

3 MOLEX power adapters for 2x SATA (MOLEX to SATA Splitter Power Cable)

3 MOLEX power adapters for 2x SATA (MOLEX to SATA Splitter Power Cable)

And the tracking information package. Note que a DX walks by mailing Sweden:

14/05/2014 17:23 CSD [Removed] Delivery Effected
14/05/2014 10:17 [Removed] Out for delivery to the recipient
13/05/2014 17:41 CSD [Removed] Routed
In transit to CDD [Removed]
13/05/2014 09:13 CSD [Removed] Awarded
13/05/2014 08:55 CSD [Removed] Routed
In transit to CDD [Removed]
03/04/2014 11:22 INTERNATIONAL TRAT Unidade PARANA – CURITIBA/PR Awarded
23/03/2014 07:37 SWEDEN Routed
M traveling to TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL

And once again I received the package one day later than planned because of the mess that is the Post Office company, state that has suffered a lot from the past 12 years of (of)Government of Brazil. Recently had to withdraw a letter (document) the distribution center. I came to the notice and the staff did not think at all. Later on, with the open correspondence, for they had delivered to the wrong person. Luckily she returned. Error reason? Human Error. Someone put the same “order number” for two matches. Then I noticed that the number of such order does not exist in their system. It was something that the employees themselves invented to get quickly find the right card when the person comes to the notice. They note the number in such a field any address, generally the complement. Why not implement it the right way? Directly into the system and ensuring that there are no duplications? What do the managers who are not seeing this kind of thing? It's worth taking a look See this article to refresh your memory.

And the purchase summary table:

Product Name:
  1. Power Adapter MOLEX to SATA c / 15cm
  2. MOLEX Power Adapter for 2x SATA
  3. Car Charger w / USB socket Micro
  4. Splitter (Rabicho) MOLEX 1 to 3 taken c / 20cm
Name Original:
  1. SATA Power Cable (15cm)
  2. MOLEX to SATA Splitter Power Cable
  3. Car Charger for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 (DC12-24V)
  4. MOLEX 4-Pin 1-to-3 Splitter Power Cable (20CM-Length)
Store: DX – DealExtreme
Value:
  1. US$ 1,20 each
  2. US$ 2,08 each
  3. US$ 3,48
  4. US$ 1,76 each
Current value:
  1. US$ 1,20 each
  2. US$ 2,00 each
  3. US$ 3,48
  4. US$ 1,76 each
Payment Method: PayPal w / Credit Card Visa International
Shipping Type: Registered Air Mail (Standard)
Shipping Fee: Free
  2. $ 2,06
  3. $ 1,06
  4. $ 1,31
Taxed: Not
Taxable Value:
Tax Value:

And I'm ending here the article about 3 MOLEX power adapters for SATA c / 15cm (SATA Power Cable (15cm)), the 3 MOLEX power adapters for 2x SATA (MOLEX to SATA Splitter Power Cable), the Car Charger w / USB socket Micro (Car Charger for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 (DC12-24V)), and the 3 Splitters (Rabichos) MOLEX 1 to 3 taken c / 20cm (MOLEX 4-Pin 1-to-3 Splitter Power Cable (20CM-Length)). Share this article with your friends if you liked ;). If you also want to shop in DX – DealExtreme, directly from Hong Kong, click here and good shopping.

Permanent link to this article: http://-dx-www.skooterblog.com/2014/05/28/dealextreme-power adapters-of-pcs-and-charger-automotive/

1 menção

DealExtreme (DX): Mobile Car Charger w / Micro USB output - Skooter Blog

[…] c/ saída Micro USB (Car Charger for Samsung I9100 Galaxy S2 (DC12-24V)) que adquiro na DX. The first was purchased for my wife, and I have spoken about it in another article here on Skooter Bl…. Style like him, with a plug that fits better on my phone than the other I used, […]