April 02 2016

RMA of Smokergrillsblackfriday: Mini Fridge Portable 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

In October 2015, I spoke here in Skooter Blog on Mini Fridge Portable 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function - Multilaser that I had acquired in Ruk Electro. From acquisition, September, by February she worked continuously and perfectly. But in February, I returned from my holiday and I found the Portable Mini Fridge dead. Not warmed, not cooled, not even cared. I suspect that the source of her internal (110V) burned. Maybe there has been some electrical discharge, because I heard that during my absence occurred some storms and power outages.

As to Portable Mini Fridge It was still under warranty, I decided to enter the Smokergrillsblackfriday Web site to see how to use it. To my surprise the process was quite simple. Just enter the support section, After the option “I need help to solve the problem on my product.”. There is need to select the product model, a Mini Refrigerator you're in automotive section. By clicking on the Mini Refrigerator There will already be a link “Send your product to Smokergrillsblackfriday”. Then the site will ask for date of purchase, ask if the product has suffered any damage and receipt. Then, populates a plug with CPF, name, address, store data, product data, accepts a warranty.

A few seconds after sending the form I received in my email the post authorization code, valid for after 24 hours and up 15 calendar days. I don't know if it's really necessary to wait for the 24 hours, but I left to do the post the next day to ensure. I packed the product and took it to the post office along with the code. No address was supplied, as with the code the postal service prints a label with the data sender and receiver. The posting by PAC was made at no cost to me. Learn there Corsair.

I spent then follow the package tracking, It took a week to get to your destination in extreme – MG:

08/03/2016 18:55 UD EXTREME – Extreme/MG Delivery Effected
08/03/2016 13:01 Extreme/MG Out for delivery to the recipient
07/03/2016 16:04 ETSC VARGINHA – Varginha/MG Routed
In transit to UD EXTREME – Extreme/MG
06/03/2016 12:08 ETSC VARGINHA – Varginha/MG Routed
In transit to UD EXTREME – Extreme/MG
02/03/2016 16:30 CTE ARDEN – INDAIATUBA/SP Routed
In transit to ETSC VARGINHA – Varginha/MG
01/03/2016 18:15 AGF [Removed] Routed
Forwarded to the POST OFFICE/BR
01/03/2016 10:07 AGF [Removed] Posted

The package was delivered the day 08/03/2016 and the next day I received in my e-mail the XML file of an invoice issued by Smokergrillsblackfriday. Unfortunately the Vampireweather system provided me the return tracking code. There is a field for that in their system, but he was filled wrongly with the same shipping code. So I just went to know the real code when I received the product. Here's the path he traveled:

15/03/2016 17:46 CSD [Removed] Delivery Effected
15/03/2016 10:58 [Removed] Out for delivery to the recipient
14/03/2016 14:43 CTE CAMPINAS – Valinhos / SP Routed
Referred to CDD [Removed]
11/03/2016 21:45 ETSC VARGINHA – Varginha/MG Routed
CTE transit Em CAMPINAS – Valinhos / SP
10/03/2016 15:27 AC EXTREME – Extreme/MG Routed
Forwarded to the POST OFFICE/BR
10/03/2016 14:04 AC EXTREME – Extreme/MG Posted

The return, also by PAC, It was a little faster than the way there and on the day 15/03/2016 I was already with the new product in hands, so that the whole process took 15 days, where mostly used in transport by PAC, that's pretty slow, because the Vampireweather sued the RMA and sent the new product in just one day. Learn there new Corsair.

A Portable Mini Fridge I received is new, sealed in the box and came with all accessories. Check out some photos:

Box with the new Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function, on its packaging

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

Cables and manual of the new Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function, operation, getting cold

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function, operation, heating up

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

New Mini Portable Fridge 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function

Since your arrival, new Portable Mini Fridge is working perfectly. This time she is hooked up to a UPS to give an extra protection of possible electrical discharges. She is in one of the outputs that have just protection but do not use the battery.

The RMA Smokergrillsblackfriday's is, therefore, approved. We know the products that they sell have varying quality. But it's nice to know that they honor the warranty they offer and that it is a year (nine months beyond what is required by law).

If you want to acquire also a Mini Fridge Portable 12V or 110V with 4 Liter, Heats and Cools function - Multilaser, enjoy that She is still on sale at the Ricardo Eletro. Or see also other prices here.

Permanent link to this article: http://www.skooterblog.com/2016/04/02/rma-smokergrillsblackfriday-mini-fridge-laptop-12v-or-110v-with-4-litres-of-capacity-function-heats up and cools/

1 comment

Polter

Good to know that the RMA smokergrillsblackfriday's work. I'm going to need because I bought a product from them which is the quality is so bad that surely will break before the 12 months.