jun 04 2016

Motorola warranty: Moto X Play XT1563 32 GB

Neste artigo relato minha experiência com a garantia da Motorola, especificamente com o Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB. Quer saber como foi? Então continue a leitura. 🙂

Em dezembro do ano passado falei aqui no Skooter Blog sobre a aquisição do Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB, que funcionou perfeitamente por pouco mais de 5 months.

No give 03/05/2016, however, ele resolveu apresentar um problema. Saí para ir trabalhar e ele deveria começar a tocar música no carro, através do Bluetooth, mas não tocou.

Chegando no trabalho fui conferir o que havia acontecido e notei que ele não estava mais vendo o cartão microSD, at Genuine Sandisk Memory Card Micro SDXC / TF w / SD Adapter 64GB Class 10, do qual também já falei aqui no Skooter Blog.

Achei que fosse problema do cartão, mas chegando em casa fiz mais alguns testes e percebi que não era. O cartão funcionava perfeitamente em outros leitores, and other cards didn't work more on Moto X Play.

Restored factory settings hoping to be a software problem, but it was not. I called then for the Motorola support, because there is no authorized service center in my town.

The Motorola support the clerk made a few basic questions and tried to get rid of me asking the card class, saying that if wasn't working was because the class was larger than 10 and the Moto X Play only accepts up to Class 10. But I managed to convince her that this was not the problem because the same card worked perfectly for 5 months, so she started the process of guarantee.

A work order was generated, She gave me some instructions and soon received an e-mail with a few more instructions. A post has been generated for me to send the unit for technical assistance at no cost with the post office. We need to send only the appliance and the charger, In addition to copy of invoice, the CPF and the e-mail they sent.

The e-mail says instruction explicitly: “Do not send attachments as film, back cover (If it is removable), phone, original box, opening of the slot the chip and manual. If they are sent will not return”. In the case of film, I decided to risk sending her anyway, as if to remove it would be virtually impossible to reapply. Lost lost… But fortunately she returned intact after repair. 🙂

Did the posting at the post office the next day. The tracking page from Motorola shows the process in 10 steps, giving the impression that you will follow each step with precision. But do not be fooled, they do not update the page with each step. The Moto X Play had already arrived in technical assistance in 06/05, as seen by the postal tracking, but the page still not featured posting.

Repair tracking page on the website of Motorola

Repair tracking page on the website of Motorola

These are the trace information sending of Moto X Play for technical assistance in Sorocaba, via PAC paid by Motorola:

06/05/2016 18:45 EEC SOROCABA – SOROCABA/SP Delivery Effected
05/05/2016 13:52 CTE CAMPINAS – Valinhos / SP Routed
Forwarded to EEC SOROCABA – SOROCABA/SP
04/05/2016 17:52 AGF [Removed] Routed
CTE transit Em CAMPINAS – Valinhos / SP
04/05/2016 12:23 AGF [Removed] Posted

In no time at Motorola gave me the name and address of technical assistance, as with the authorization to post the post Office already prints a label with all the data of sender and receiver, but by the receipt from the post office I saw that it was the Center Cell in Sorocaba, and with this information I was able to locate their website and a monitoring of the actual assistance page, It is updated more frequently than the monitoring page of Motorola:

Repair tracking page of the Center Cell

Repair tracking page of the Center Cell

At first I didn't like the Center Cell, because the cell phone came to them on Friday (06/05) and they gave only the login on Monday (09/05). It seemed a bit sluggish at the beginning with two more days without updating, but after the streamlined business, on Wednesday (11/05) sent for analysis, the next day (12/05) has appeared in the system that had made the return of the radio card and put new IMEI number. On the same day to the approved quality control. The next day I already posted the Moto X Play back to me by Mail. On Saturday (14/05), I already had it on hand as shown in the postal tracking:

14/05/2016 11:57 CSD [Removed] Delivery Effected
14/05/2016 09:51 [Removed] Out for delivery to the recipient
14/05/2016 02:00 CTE CAMPINAS – Valinhos / SP Routed
Referred to CDD [Removed]
13/05/2016 12:24 EEC SOROCABA – SOROCABA/SP Routed
CTE transit Em CAMPINAS – Valinhos / SP
13/05/2016 12:24 EEC SOROCABA – SOROCABA/SP Posted

At first my disappointment with Motorola was great, because I've never had to send a cell phone for technical assistance. Of the few phones that had, only Nokia 6131 need a repair, the exchange of flex cable, but I bought the cable for the Internet and made the Exchange myself. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos need new battery, but as she is removable also did the switch myself.

For a few days regretted not having bought a Asus Zenfone 2 and even pondered buying it now in May and sell the Moto X Play after repair, after all the Zenfone 2 has more processing power and more memory, What would come in handy on occasion in which the Moto X Play stutters.

But then I started to weigh against the Zenfone 2: only one slot supporting 4 g, rear speaker, bloatware, Android “impure”, battery doesn't last, evil buttons located. Ultimately, basically the same cons that made me opt for Moto X Play in November last year, When they were both very similar prices. Now the Moto X Play became much more expensive while the Zenfone 2 remained cheaper.

Por fim, Motorola surprised me positively with the quick fix and quick return of the appliance. I don't know exactly what is the radio card, But if she had to be replaced by the card reader, I guess that's the main board where most components are soldiers. I hope it was an isolated case, because I've only seen a single report of similar defect on the Internet with this device, and it was in another country.

Added to that the accounts of people who have had problems with Asus and the Exchange was time-consuming (1 month), the imminent release of Zenfone 3, and the decision of the Asus to abandon Intel in their new Smartphones, and I decided that I will continue with the Moto X Play same. Vote of confidence for the Motorola and I hope she doesn't let me down. I still have more 6 months warranty and have no plans to switch phone this year, even if the Zenfone 3 look very attractive.

Check out the photos of the return of the Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB:

Box with the Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32 GB, returning the Center Cell

Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB, returning the Center Cell

Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB, returning the Center Cell

Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB, returning the Center Cell

Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB, returning the Center Cell

Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB, returning the Center Cell

Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB, returning the Center Cell

On the back of the unit stuck a label with the new IMEI, only the first slot, the second I had to find out by checking the appliance itself. I made a print of your screen with the two new IMEI and I saved it in case you need them.

I'm with the Smartphone Motorola Moto X Play XT1563 32GB there 20 days since it was repaired, and so far everything is perfect with him. Hope continue assim.

Update (08/06/2016): I forgot to say: with the departure of the Moto X Play for repair, I was unable to synchronize the data of my MI Band 1S. Was already giving for granted that I would lose at least a few days of log, because I know that her memory is sufficient to “only” us 10 days. But I kept using the bracelet anyway. To my surprise, and thanks to the quickness of the Motorola repair, I didn't lose any data. When I finally received the Moto X Play back, installed again the Mi Fit and did the synchronization, all my data was retrieved, both the old as those who stayed on the bracelet without synchronization for several days, as can be seen in the screenshots below.

My sleep data collected by Mi Band 1S during the absence of the Moto X Play

My sleep data collected by Mi Band 1S during the absence of the Moto X Play

My activity data collected by Mi Band 1S during the absence of the Moto X Play

My activity data collected by Mi Band 1S during the absence of the Moto X Play

Permanent link to this article: http://www.skooterblog.com/2016/06/04/garantia-motorola-moto-x-play-xt1563-32 GB/

1 menção

Smartphone Motorola Moto Z - Skooter Blog

[…] Lenovo warranty also weighed in favour of. My Moto X Play was repaired quickly when needed the guarantee. No caso da Asus os relatos que vi não costumam ser muito […]