The first time I went to the bank to open the account I told manager who wanted a savings account with integrated, in other words, an account where all the money direct deposited falls in savings without CPMF tax and are made automatic redemptions to cover the current account spending. My account Nossa Caixa is so. The manager said that there was this in Banespa. Then I called in 0800 and made another complaint, there called me and said that the integrated savings exists in Banespa yes and called Poupmax. But to make such Poupmax I would have to go in the agency, the same agency said it did not exist.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2006/05/23/porque-eu-odeio-o-banespa-capitulo-2-a-poupanca-integrada/
Subscribe to blog by email
- 2th HDMI cable 2.0 4K-3D 60 Hz Vention of 3 meters – AliExpress
- [Review] Covers for Consoles of the Printer Boy: Sega Genesis, Super Nintendo, Playstation One, Nintendo Switch
- [Review] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – Nintendo Switch – Play-Asia
- [Review] Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse – AliExpress
- [Review] Mouse Skates for Logitech G9/G9X – 5 pieces – AliExpress