Any check issued amounting to less than U.S. $ 40,00 Banespa charges $ 0,50. Of course, no one tells you that when you open the account, or when it receives the checkbook.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2006/05/23/porque-eu-odeio-o-banespa-capitulo-6-o-cheque-que-custa-r-050/
Subscribe to blog by email
- Thunderbird vs. Cloud Station Backup? The culprit may be the Avast
- [Review] Synology 4 Bay on the DiskStation DS918 + (Diskless) – Amazon via Box1
- The Big Picture B1 Pre-Intermediate Student’s Book – American
- The Big Picture B1 Pre-Intermediate Workbook – American
- Super Nintendo 1Chip: best version or overrated?