Of course the saga of robberies committed by Banespa would not end soon. Today went to see my statement and there was a charge of £ 3,00 marcada como “TAR EXTRATO”. I called in 0800 to know what it was and I knew that was the recovery of a detailed statement that I received in the mail. The detail is that I did not ask any detailed statement. They extornar of the collection and not send that kind of statement. But imagine how many account holders Banespa has and how many will not complain and will pay that $ 3,00 monthly. Yeah, é assim que o Santander Banespa ganha dinheiro…
Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2006/05/31/porque-eu-odeio-o-banespa-capitulo-7-cobranca-de-extrato-nao-solicitado/
Subscribe to blog by email
- Thunderbird vs. Cloud Station Backup? The culprit may be the Avast
- [Review] Synology 4 Bay on the DiskStation DS918 + (Diskless) – Amazon via Box1
- The Big Picture B1 Pre-Intermediate Student’s Book – American
- The Big Picture B1 Pre-Intermediate Workbook – American
- Super Nintendo 1Chip: best version or overrated?