JOÃO COLON, COPENHAGEN, SWITZERLAND – Medida visa manter competitividade entre as equipes
Looking balance to dispute, a FIFA, entity Maximum football world, released on Monday a package with 10 specific rules for the Classic Sao Paulo x Corinthians. The measure aims to keep the disputed and balanced match. Under the rule set released:
- The Sao Paulo can only score goals from outside the box. Within the area only worth bike or letter;
- It is forbidden to the athlete Rogério Ceni beat fouls and penalties;
- The team Corinthians is free of impediments;
- The beam of Sao Paulo should the size of the small area;
- For security reasons, when the game is on Pacaembu the Sao Paulo is forbidden to mark more than 2 goals;
- The Sao Paulo loses the right to Corner;
- The Corinthians shall be entitled to 10 plus the goalkeeper substitutions;
- Fica expressamente proibido a torcida tricolor gritar “olé”;
- Strikers Sao Paulo can only score a goal per game;
- It is forbidden to fire coach Corinthians after the game.
That the form FIFA intended to preserve the competitiveness of the classic.