After several months with the provider UOL complaining about 0800 of them do not work in the city of Rio Claro-SP finally the problem was solved. As I reported here, the 0800 appearing on the site for the city of Rio Claro gave a message that the call came from an area outside of their performance. After more than 3 months claiming, receiving several calls from many antendentes from different areas without a solution was found, finally today I received a call asking to check again and this time was the problem solved. Now I can ask for discount on monthly fee without having to use the unsubscribe link site (having a callback) 🙂
Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2007/06/13/uol-volta-a-ter-telefone/
Subscribe to blog by email
- [Mini Review] Literally, Right Before Aaron (Nunca Convide o seu Ex) – 2017
- BC Unidos – Take It Easy: mistura de Bitter Sweet Symphony e Orinoco Flow?
- 5th Silicone case with strap for Dualshock 4 – AliExpress
- [Review] Roteador ASUS RT-AC86U – Wireless-AC2900 Dual Band Gigabit Router – AliExpress
- How you can recover items deleted from Recycle Bin free?