1. There are five houses 5 color.
2. In each house lives a person of a different nationality.
3. Those 5 owners drink different drinks, smoke different types of cigarette and have a certain pet.
4. None of them has the same animal, smoke the same cigarette or drink the same drink.
The question is: who has a fish?
– The English lives in the Red House.
– The Swedish have dogs as pets.
– The Danish drinks tea.
– The Green House is on the left of the White House.
– The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
– The person who smokes Pall Mall creates birds.
– The owner of the Yellow House smokes Dunhill.
– The man living in the Center House drinks milk.
– The Norwegian lives in the first House.
– The man who smokes Blend lives next door than have cats.
– The man who raises horses lives next to the who smokes Dunhill.
– The man who smokes blue master drinks beer.
– The German smokes Prince.
– The Norwegian lives next to the Blue House.
– The man who smokes Blend is the neighbor who drinks water.
Einstein wrote this test in the last century.
He said 98% the world can not solve it.