- Never print with the cartridge failing, not continue printing when a color finish, during printing heads are heat and are cooled by the ink, if there is no ink head can overheat and burn, e ai or cartridge is lost.
- Do not use sleep mode, you will already be saving enough to recharge at home, so avoid sleep mode because it also overheats the print head.
- When refilling cartridges foam syringe with the needle does not enter much, in order to preserve the foam and not sticking to screen.
- Use only quality ink, to prevent clogging and dry foam.
- Do not let the refilled cartridge much downtime, search print every day.
- Do not leave the cartridge out of the printer so that the ink does not dry in the print head.
- Recarregue the cartridge as soon as he runs out, do not store the empty cartridge for a long time.
out 31 2007
Basic tips that apply to all HP cartridges with print head
Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2007/10/31/dicas-basicas-que-valem-para-todos-os-cartuchos-hp-com-cabeca-de-impressao/