O cartucho HP 92 is one of the most easy to carry:
- Under the label that is on top of the cartridge are 5 holes where recharge can be made, just remove the label, or stick it with the tip of the needle and inject the ink.
- For this pigment ink cartridge Use, preferably inks that have the same characteristics of ink Vivera, especially if you're printing photos.
- Use the thinnest possible needle, put only the tip of the needle in the cartridge, and slowly inject the ink so that it has time to spread the foam, 5ml that only refill cartridge capacity is, excess ink will leak the printhead. Dry the excess with a paper towel (paper towel or toilet paper do the trick)
- If possible leave the cartridge rest some time after recharging (with the head of capped print), make sure it is not leaking before putting it in the printer.
- To resolve small blockages you can use a snap & fill, a fitting which fits into the cartridge and you can suck some of the ink print head using a needleless syringe. This accessory is also used to cover the head during charging. It costs about £ 40,00 and is a good investment.
- You can also use any cleaning solution, sold in the same stores that sell paint.
- For large blockages usually not worth bothering, vaporetos, ultrasound machines and other solutions used by recyclers are too expensive for home users and more worth buying an original cartridge from time to time.