The Guitar Hero of Activision everyone already knows, has versions for Playstation 2 and 3, Wii, X-Box 360, Nintendo DS and even a half-assed version for PC, which was developed by Aspyr, plus versions for mobile. It is the most famous game in recent times and his style has generated similar as Rock Band (that was the first to include other instruments and the original had to chase), the Guitar Legends / Guitar Tour us cellular (which was better in many aspects than the original), the promised and postponed Guitar Rising (that uses a real guitar), and the novelty is now Guitar Praise.
Guitar Praise is a Guitar Hero only with gospel songs, Release excellent players and parents for Christians who care about the lyrical content of the songs that their children are listening incessantly, and not just from the head.
Among the main characteristics are:
- You start with a guitar, but can earn points for “buy” its low and play the low notes;
- Levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, as well as in Guitar Hero is like the difference amount and difficulty of notes and number of buttons used;
- In harder levels appear quite fast solos, that can be played just by pressing the buttons on the scale;
- The volume of the guitars can be adjusted on the guitar itself;
- The lyrics of the song appears on the screen;
- The game begins with 5 songs, other vai unlocking as you play, in total 52 music and more music from heating;
- Unlimited number of Profiles, ranking scores, “buy” new gear, everything is in the game;
- Ranking the best scores online, if you got a high score, can also publish it;
- Option for lefties and righties;
- In duel mode you can send “powers” to surprise the opponent, throwing smoke, breaking the strings, etc.
On the official website you can listen to snippets of songs available, beyond the full list of artists, songs and albums available, that incluem (Alphabetical): 12 Stones, Bride, Casting Crows, Darrel Evans, David Crowder Band, Day of Fire, DC Talk, Family Force 5, Flyleaf, Hawk Nelson, Inhabited, Israel & New Breed, James Clay, Jared Anderson, Jennifer Knapp, Jonah33, Josh Bates, Kutless, Lincoln Brewster, Nate Sallie, Nevertheless, Newsboys, Paul Baloche, Petra, Pillar, Red, Relient K, Seventh Day Slumber, Skillet, Spoken, Spur 58, Superchick, The Pit, This Beautiful Republic, Thousand Foot Krutch, tobyMac, Todd Agnew, Warren Barfield e Whitecross.
Pra mim faltou Third Day, Hillsong, entre outras 🙁 E claro, also has no national, but maybe some software house is not interested in releasing it here with some extra national? Difficult, but not impossible.
The game so far is only for Windows PCs and Mac. The game (including a guitar) is priced 99 U.S. dollar, but it is costing a little less in some stores. Still no news that will be released in Brazil, then as yet only imports. It also appears that the guitars of Guitar Hero and Rock Band are incompatible with it, but that is speculation, would be nice if all manufacturers entered into an agreement to make a common interface for these controls.
It is a very interesting release, but I still look forward to the Guitar Rising and the ability to play with a real guitar.
Below a video of Guitar Praise: