jan 17 2009

DealExtreme: two packages taxed in Paraná

They reached the other two packages DealExtreme I was waiting, unfortunately taxed. The first package contained 5 items, taking advantage of the discount coupon 2 dollars for purchases 5 but itens or, they are: at Digital Mosquito Repeller with Armband (Digital Mosquito Repeller with Armband), a Dynamo Lanterna com 3 LEDs (3-LED Dynamo Battery-free Flashlight), a Cola Two-Component Acrylate 302 (5 minutes, Cola A B) (302 Two-Component Acrylate Adhesive (5-Minute A B Glue)), at Super Mini Bluetooth Adapter 2.0 (Compatible with Vista) (Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible)) and an Memory Card Reader USB 2.0, 13 in 1, SDHC/SD/MicroSD (SDHC/SD/MMC/MicroSD TF 13-in-1 USB 2.0 Memory Card Reader). The second package containing a single item: at Controle de XBox 360 by Microsoft, Genuine, Wired (OEM Package) (Genuine Microsoft Wired Game Controller for Xbox 360 (OEM Pack)).

The first purchase was made in 28/12/2008 and the second em 30/12/2008. The first package was sent on 02/01/2009 and the second em 03/01/2009. Both Hong Kong Sairam em together 05/01/2009, and also came together in Brazil 08/01/2009. Alías, came along with the another package that did the review a few days ago, but while that package was more fortunate and came straight here, these two were there to Curitiba to be taxed, because as I said earlier, packets destined to the interior of São Paulo are going through the IRS Curitiba since November, and thus are at risk of being taxed much higher than when they passed by the IRS of São Paulo.

The tracking is incomplete as always, see that both packages were sent to St. Joseph Pinhas of Campinas, and appeared instantly in my city, in other words, at least one step was omitted.

DataLocalSituation
15/01/2009 09:25AC (Removid0)Waiting withdrawal
Address: (Removed)
15/01/2009 09:21AC (Removed)Awarded
13/01/2009 16:10CTE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – SAO JOSE DOS PINHAIS / PRRouted
08/01/2009 18:31BRAZIL – BRAZIL / XXAwarded

The other package contains the same steps:

DataLocalSituation
15/01/2009 09:25AC (Removed)Waiting withdrawal
Address: (Removed)
15/01/2009 09:21AC (Removed)Awarded
13/01/2009 16:10CTE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS – SAO JOSE DOS PINHAIS / PRRouted
08/01/2009 17:35BRAZIL – BRAZIL / XXAwarded

Looking at the last package I can say that if you live in São Paulo and appear a Pinhais in your crawl is because your package will be taxed. And considering my last requests can say that the chance of that happening unfortunately exceeds 50%, when the inspection was done in São Paulo this was just a chance 5% by airmail envelopes come in. So I hope this story to supervision in Paraná is something temporary because of Christmas, otherwise it will be worth more worth buying the DX, thanks to taxes + high dollar.

The first package came with description: “SPECIAL SERVICES, KEYCHAIN GADGETS, OTHER LED LIGHTS, CARD READERS, PROFESSIONAL TOOLS, BLUETOOTH / IRDA”, and the second package came without any description, something that tinha never seen happen. The first came with a declared value of 45 Hong Kong dollars and or second 40 Hong Kong dollars. The fiscal damn did not believe in these values ​​and refereed 150 HK $ dois us, or equivalent to R 44,22 tributável value, and therefore a tax of $ 26,53 (60%) for each package. If the value of the first package was unfair, since it cost only 14,84 USD (R$ 36,40) and the fair tax would be £ 21,84, but not worth asking because revision of less than £ 5,00, since the extra trip to the post office would end up costing more than that, and still run the risk of the dollar increases and even more expensive. In the second case the value was lower than the 60%, then left “gaining” (quoted because in I found no one won to pay tax, just gets lost, since we never see those taxes are applied, politicians steal everything and the country remains the same as always chaos), because the price was 28,41 USD (R$ 67,43), which would give a tax of $ 40,46, so the charge was about $ 14,00 cheapest.

Neither package was opened and both had arbitrated in taxable value 150 Hong Kong dollars, both were supervised by the same tax on the same day, apparently he's putting 150 HKD in everything without looking, would have asked if I knew one package. At first he put the description NTS “acessorios”, he put in the second NTS “accessories” (SIC). In the first package I used Drop Shipment, not used in the second. I conclude that it makes no difference, both come in the same way as Gift, and with or without the tax DX logo will continue knowing that the sender is a legal entity and that it is a purchase, by then or not by Drop Shipment is only a matter of spending or not 1 penny more. I personally will not use more, to disappear until the SPECIAL SERVICES product description, which only serves to make it bigger and eventually draw more attention.

Check out the photos of packages and products:

Pacote da DealExtreme tributados

Packet taxed DealExtreme

Repelente de Mosquito (Pernilongo), Cola A + B, Lanterna de Dínamo, Leitor de Cartões e Dongle Bluetooth

Mosquito Repellent (Leggy), Cola A + B, Dynamo Lanterna, Card Reader and Bluetooth Dongle

Controle original de XBox 360 (OEM)

Control original XBox 360 (OEM)

A Dynamo Lanterna com 3 LEDs (3-LED Dynamo Battery-free Flashlight) JA is the third proof, you can see first review the and the review of the second, I have nothing to add. The other products will have their respective reviews made in the next few days, wait. If you also want to shop in DealExtreme, directly from Hong Kong, click here and good shopping.

Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2009/01/17/dealextreme-two-packages-taxed-no-parana/

12 Comments on "DealExtreme: two packages taxed in Paraná"

Notify about
Sort by:   more new | older | top rated
Anderson
Visitor
Anderson

Interesting post about the Deal. Already buy there for a while and was thinking of risking a value greater than $50,00. Read more: as you did to pay the tax after they were taxed? Awaiting payment is in the mail or have to go put on some revenue?

DELESTRO
Visitor
DELESTRO

Mine went through it and was not taxed !

Date Venue Location
02/09/2009 17:38 CDD CLOSED – SOROCABA / SP Hand
Recebido by ??? RG: ???
02/09/2009 10:34 CDD CLOSED – Sorocaba / SP Saiu Delivery
27/08/2009 17:15 SITC RIO DE JANEIRO / GEDOC – RIO DE JANEIRO / RJ Routed
CTE transit Em Curitiba / ENC INTERNATIONAL – SAO JOSE DOS PINHAIS / PR
27/08/2009 16:08 BRAZIL – BRAZIL / XX Awarded

Douglas
Visitor
Douglas

I had a good shopping experience at DX. I ordered a automodel 1:28 Subaru by 28 dollars and, simply, to encomenda never saiu of! A notice on the site was “awaiting transmission supplier” by 21 days! That deadline, they said, demoraria at most 3 days. I sent several emails and never responderam. I put in a Claim Paypal and nda…And then I put a Dispute could get my money back. A shit site, Do not recommend.

Danusa olive
Visitor
Danusa olive

Date Venue Location
11/12/2010 08:15 CURITIBA CTE / ENC INTERNATIONAL – SAO JOSE DOS PINHAIS / PR Routed
CTE transit Em CURITIBA – CURITIBA/PR
06/12/2010 12:16 CURITIBA CTE / ENC INTERNATIONAL – SAO JOSE DOS PINHAIS / PR Routed
In transit to OBJ taxed – ISSUE NTS / XX
02/12/2010 14:16 BRAZIL – BRAZIL / XX Awarded
17/11/2010 12:53 CHINA – CHINA / XX Routed
In transit to BRAZIL – BRAZIL / XX

I wonder where this phone and this provided?

vitor
Visitor

CTE CURITIBA/EIN – SAO JOSE DOS PINHAIS / PR, And where is my product I bought ..

.Date Venue Location
18/01/2011 12:03 CTE CURITIBA/EIN – SAO JOSE DOS PINHAIS / PR Routed

In transit to taxed – ISSUE NTS / XX
15/01/2011 09:32 BRAZIL – BRAZIL / XX Awarded

09/12/2010 12:34 CHINA – CHINA / XX Routed
In transit to BRAZIL – BRAZIL / XX

my product has already been forwarded to some mail !?

Aleida
Visitor
Aleida

I bought a product and the same is happening that happened to Vitor Oliveira and Danusa,day today 23 this em Curitiba,I want to know as it stands now.

DANUBIA DAUDT
Visitor
DANUBIA DAUDT

I BOUGHT A PRODUCT ON SITE AND THEY MPTODO signpost PRA VCS PLEASE IF I SEND TO MY PRODUCT IS THE NUMBER OF (890486) MOBILE IS A NEED ME I'M SO CAN THANK RESNDA

Eliel
Visitor
Eliel

CODE: RA156375639CN. a phone that says it is in san jose pine forests since 02/06/2011. and now ???

Ivisson
Visitor
Ivisson

Face, I buy many products in Dx and TinyDeal to resell on ML and now I'm being prejudiced because of this.

All my products are now undergoing Curitiba-PR and are being taxed.

I will let them return to China, because when this happens I ask the money back and the site returns the money to my credit card. Hopefully this will change, if there are thousands of people who can no longer buy in china.

ANTONIO
Visitor
ANTONIO

BOUGHT A TABLET, THE CITY URBAN, And AXO will be priced, BUT , A NOTE AND FISCAL DE VALOR 0,000,00. BUT THEY LET ME BE gone and ANY INFORMATION, AND WAS ONE OF THE WORST PURCHASE AT BEING MADE THAT BY JA NET, 'm Twisting PRA PRODUCT,NOT ARRIVE, TAXED,PIS, FOI NO DIA 20/10/11, The NOW DAY 30/12/11, YOU came after Curitiba.

wpDiscuz