Hello Skooter Blog readers. Today I talk about a Kitchen Scales of 7lbs with accuracy of 1g (7kg x 1g Kitchen Helper Weighing Scale) adqurido on TinyDeal, whose purchase has been reported in a previous article.
In the box Kitchen Scales of 7lbs with accuracy of 1g we have some specifications:
- Sensor measurement precision weight
- Auto-Zerar / Auto Desligar
- Low Battery Indication / Overload
- Multi-Display Units
- Tara Function
- Battery: 2 x 1,5 V AAA (included)
At the rear there is also a series of specifications that reproduce below:
Electronic kitchens scales WH-B series are a new production by Guangzhou WeiHeng Electronics Co. Ltd., with high precision. Used for weighing food for the family, Weighing common in Traditional Chinese Medicine, etc. Com features such as fine, precision, multi-unit conversion, rapid response, Weighing stability, etc.
Lane / Precision
7Kg/1g, 5Kg/1g, 3Kg/0,5g, 3Kg/0,1g, 1Kg/0,1g
Energy: 2 AAA batteries
Operating Voltage: 2,4In – 3,5In
Operating Current: ≤ 5mA
Off Current: ≤ 2μA
On / Off: Place the scale horizontally. Press the on / off / tara, She will turn on and the display shows “8888” that indicates the zero point of test. You can weigh after it is stable and showing zero weight. If you press the on / off / tara for two seconds when it is turned on, it will turn; or if not used by 120 seconds, she also turns off automatically.
Unit Conversion: In the working state, Press “UNIT” to convert between kilograms (Kg), oz (oz), pounds (lb). 1 kg = 35 oz = 2,2 pounds.
Country: It quiser though somewhat fragmented, you can put a container on the weighing pan and press the on / off / tare for tare, then place the load to be weighed in the container after the display shows zero weight, so you can get the net weight.
Calibrate: If the scale is inaccurate, you can calibrate it yourself. You need a weight that matches the calibration range. First turn off the balance, press the on / off / tare to call and press simultaneously UNIT, drop them and she will enter the calibration state. Choose a size range between “7000g” → “5000g” → “3000g” → “3000.0g” → “1000.0g” pressing UNIT. Press on / off / tare to display the internal code. Keep the dish empty balance, press on / off / tare to calibrate the zero point after the internal code stabilize, then it will show “CAL0” → “range” → “internal code” which indicates that the calibration of the zero point is over. Place the corresponding weight on the scale plate and it will show “CAL1” → “PASS” indicating that the calibration was performed with success.
- When the total weight on the weighing plate is above the label band in 105%, She will show “O_ld” that means overload (overload). You must remove the load immediately, reduce weight and reweigh. Continuous overload will damage the balance.
- Show “It” to be linked indicates low battery, you must replace the battery.
- You must remove the battery balance to not use it for a long period, to prevent leakage and damage to balance.
Inside the box, the balance comes packaged with bubble plastic and accompanied the two AAA batteries that feed. The manual is in Chinese and English, and shows just the text that put up. A Kitchen Scales of 7lbs with accuracy of 1g has a good construction. The plastic seems sturdy and your appearance is quite “Nice”. Below there are rubber feet.
On site TinyDeal There is also a description:
- Digital scale 7kg / 1g
- Commonly used in the family kitchen to weigh food or drugs, etc.
- Compact, High precision weighing sensor, and multi-unit conversion
- Deletion of the last digit for fast and stable readings
- You will find it a great help in your life
- Buttons on panel: Metric Conversion and 2-in-1 Power button / Tara
- Use: Press and hold the power button until the numbers appear on the display
- Low battery indication and overload
- Auto-Zerar / Auto Desligar
- Units: g/ OZ / Lb
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (not included) [Note my: in fact the batteries are included]
- Size: 190 x 160 x 40 mm
- Color: White and Deep Blue
And I'm ending here the article on Kitchen Scales of 7lbs with accuracy of 1g (7kg x 1g Kitchen Helper Weighing Scale), with a positive recommendation. Do not forget to click here to enjoy and share this article with friends. If you also want to shop in TinyDeal, directly from Hong Kong, click here and good shopping.