February 11 2013

eStarland: Medieval Moves (PS3), Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), Just Dance 4 (PS3) e Sports Champions 2 (PS3)

Hello Skooter Blog readers. Today I talk about buying 4 jogos Playstation 3 (PS3) in eStarland. They are:

I decided to buy some more games that use the Playstation Move. So I ended up choosing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), as one of the best games that use the accessory, and the Sports Champions 2 (PS3) because I liked the first series, it would also be one of the best using Playstation Move.

Already Just Dance 4 (PS3) It was chosen for its potential parties animator, something I have witnessed in the XBox version 360 thereof. No Playstation 3 is not the same thing. This is the kind of game in which the Kinect does better than the Playstation Move. But still should guarantee some fun.

Finally, the Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3) é o único que não é específico para o Playstation Move, but is compatible with it. The choice was because I have greatly enjoyed the penultimate game of the series that was also made by Criterion Games: the Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit.

I will speak of games in more detail in future articles. Today I will talk only about buying. The request was made in 19/11/2012. As of costume, Shipping chose "Brazil-Priority Delivery w / Tracking", that offers tracking and is less likely to be taxed which explicit. No give 30/11 I received notification that the package was sent and the day 03/12 a eStarland He sent me the image of the package. As I have mentioned in other articles, depois do incidente com O Playstation Move Sharp Shooter eu passei a sempre pedir o Package Imaging Service. Awarded the image package, I noticed that everything was in order and was only waiting.

Following the screening package, I see he left the United States to Brazil in 02/12. In 07/12 it was received in Brazil and sent to the Customs Enforcement in Rio de Janeiro. No give 10/12 was released through customs without taxes :). Then followed towards the final destination, getting my hands on 14/12, an excellent time considering that the month of December is usually problematic for Christmas account. See trace below:

DataLocalSituation
14/12/2012 11:23CSD (Removed)Delivery Effected
14/12/2012 09:39CSD (Removed)Out for delivery
10/12/2012 10:20SITC RIO DE JANEIRO / GEARA – RIO DE JANEIRO / RJRouted
10/12/2012 10:19TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZILAwarded
07/12/2012 10:29UNIT TRAT INTERNATIONAL RIO RIO – RIO DE JANEIRO / RJRouted
In transit to Customs Enforcement
07/12/2012 10:28UNIT TRAT INTERNATIONAL RIO RIO – RIO DE JANEIRO / RJAwarded
02/12/2012 03:06UNITED STATESRouted
M traveling to TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL
02/12/2012 03:06UNITED STATESAwarded
Received the unit export
30/11/2012 23:46UNITED STATESPosted

Although I did not ask, the package came all completed by hand, both the mailing label as the customs form. Note que este é um serviço que a eStarland offers. É chamado Personalized Packaging Service e custa $3,00 USD (U.S. dollars two) para pacotesregulares” and $5,00 para pacotesprioritários” or “expressos”. But I did not pay for this service, must have made a mistake or decided to give me compliments. Thank you eStarland ;). A remetente da vez foi minha grande amiga Ana Lima, who sent me the declared package as gift, containing “DVD Movies” no value $40,00 USD. And as I have mentioned, the package was not taxed.

Photo uploaded by eStarland (Package Imaging Service) the package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports ChampionsPS3(PS3)

Photo uploaded by eStarland (Package Imaging Service) the package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports Champions 2 (PS3)

EStarland package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports ChampionsPS3(PS3), arrived with an extra label

EStarland package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports Champions 2 (PS3), arrived with an extra label

Form completed by hand by the eStarland staff to the package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports ChampionsPS3(PS3)

Form completed by hand by the eStarland staff to the package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports Champions 2 (PS3)

Opening the eStarland package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports ChampionsPS3(PS3)

Opening the eStarland package containing the Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), o Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), o Just Dance 4 (PS3), and the Sports Champions 2 (PS3)

Just Dance 4 (PS3), Sports Champions 2 (PS3), Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), e Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3)

And I'll stop here, falarei sobre os quatro jogos Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest (PS3), Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) (PS3), Just Dance 4 (PS3), and Sports Champions 2 (PS3) in future articles here on Skooter Blog. While you wait, all I ask is that, again, click the "Like" and give a retweet up there (or down there), otherwise I would be very unmotivated and shut the blog to dedicate myself to the corner difônico Tuvan. If you also want to buy your Playstation games 3 (PS3) and other consoles in eStarland, click here and good shopping.

Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2013/02/11/estarland-medieval-moves-ps3-need-for-speed-most-wanted-2012-ps3-just-dance-4-ps3-e-sports-champions-2-ps3/