sea 29 2013

FramesDirect.com: Sunglasses and degree of famous brands direct US

Hello Skooter Blog readers. Today I talk about a new shop for sunglasses and grade shopping, famous brand, directly from the U.S.: a FramesDirect.com. After several days analyzing the large catalog of frames and sunglasses Store, I decided to make a request: a degree of glasses with Nike frame 8064, lenses Crizal Avance with Scotchguard high index with Transitions and anti-reflective, and sunglasses D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075 for my girlfriend.

The request was made in 23/11/2012. Therefore on 24 already I received an e-mail warning that sunglasses D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) Were DD8075 backorder. It is estimated that arrive in 10/12 and I would not be charged until they reached, but as I paid via PayPal, the collection was already made. Meanwhile, the eyeglasses Nike 8064 were for laboratory for placing the lenses. Warned that would make partial shipping the items case came / was ready before, I left satisfied.

O D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075 eventually arrived ahead of schedule, and on day 28/11/2012 was posted by courier service iParcel, which has left me on the back foot. And the day 30/11 I received an email from iParcel charging $ 176,52 Tax, before sending the product to Brazil. This equates to almost 100% the value of the product. I told you not pay such nonsense and could return the package to the sender, and this was done, as shown in the trace below:

EventEvent DateCityState / ProvinceCountry Code
You package has been returned to the internet retailer as information required for customs clearance could not be obtained2012-11-30T17:18:52+00:00
Held for Payment2012-11-30T06:37:01-05:00CarlstadtNJUS
Received at i-Parcel2012-11-30T06:37:01-05:00CarlstadtNJUS
The address received for your shipment is being reviewed to ensure accurate delivery2012-11-29T13:54:12-05:00CarlstadtNJUS
You shipment is destined for a country that requires information prior to arrival. Please contact [email protected] for further information2012-11-28T14:05:22-05:00CarlstadtNJUS
Package details received electronically from Seller2012-11-28T14:05:22-05:00CarlstadtNJUS

I complained to the FramesDirect.com and were catching the back pack and ship via USPS. They warned that they would use the USPS to ship to Brazil. So for those who are buying there now, They are likely to be using only the USPS. And nearly two weeks until finally postassem again, this time via USPS. But unfortunately made it send the modality expressed, quite prone tributações. I particularly think the USPS Express useless. It is more expensive than the Priority, more likely to be taxed and it takes the same time or even more than the Priority. To the borders of the USA it can even be expressed, but the IRS seizes everything and leaves all the same. The Post Office also deal Priority and Express in the same way.

But as I failed to convince FramesDirect.com a usar o Priority, came via Express yourself. And with that the package is over taxed 60% the value of goods and freight, since state both with the actual values. Did not yield much difference there than iParcel wanted. Ultimately yet compensated, as a sunglass those in Brazil costs very very expensive. But it is still disappointing to have to deliver almost the value of the product in the hands of a corrupt government that raises as much as a first world country and in return offers third world services. Only on 09/01/2013 is that the package was available to be picked. The Christmas gift from my girlfriend ended up being delivered with a 20 days late.

DataLocalSituation
14/01/2013 12:35AC (Removed)Delivery Effected
Object received by: (Removed) RG: RG (Removed)
09/01/2013 10:44AC (Removed)Waiting withdrawal
Address: (Removed)
09/01/2013 02:00CTE CAMPINAS – VALINHOS / SPRouted
Referred to CDD (Removed)
08/01/2013 17:20CTCI SAO PAULO / GEEXP – SAO PAULO / SPRouted
08/01/2013 17:19TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZILAwarded
03/01/2013 14:42CTCI SAO PAULO / GEEXP – SAO PAULO / SPRouted
In transit to RFB – NOTE ISSUE-taxed Taxation / BR
17/12/2012 10:11UNIT international traffic SAO PAULO – SAO PAULO / SPRouted
In transit to Customs Enforcement
17/12/2012 10:10UNIT international traffic SAO PAULO – SAO PAULO / SPAwarded
13/12/2012 09:58UNITED STATESRouted
M traveling to TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL
13/12/2012 09:55UNITED STATESAwarded
Received the unit export
12/12/2012 18:28UNITED STATESPosted

Good, then the D glasses&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075 arrived, albeit late and with taxes. Came well packed, original packaging, including the case and the outer carton, pretty much everything, legitimate glasses, all in accordance. My girlfriend enjoyed it. At least in this regard the FramesDirect.com It is approved. Glasses of the famous brands are genuine.

But still lacked the eyeglasses Nike 8064. No give 11/12 I was informed that they left the lab, but there was a risk of the lenses. Therefore, they should return to the lab and I should wait another week. So're right? Best detect the risk there than sending with problems and I find only here, some?

Nike 8064

Nike 8064

E eis que no dia 20/12 the glasses back from the lab, but according to FramesDirect.com they did not pass the inspection AGAIN and would be remade again. This would take more 5 a 7 days. Ok, continue to wait.

No give 02/01/2013 I was informed that there was again a problem with the glasses, and would be refunding me $100 USD (U.S. dollars two) the inconvenience and my glasses would be sent in 72 hours. That's when I had enough and asked to make a full refund and cancel the order. I had contemplated cancel previously and they exitaram, but this time accepted the cancellation. Probably were already so fed up as I.

And so the payment of Nike 8064 back to PayPal and was crediato on my credit card. Of course they did as if the discount coupon that used in the original application had been all for Nike, and so the amount you paid for the D&G ended up complete, without discount.

D&G DD8075

D&G DD8075

It is difficult to make any recommendation regarding the FramesDirect.com. Were honest, returned payment, but I am unlikely to buy there again after so much confusion. At least eyeglasses I do not dare again. I ended up buying prescription glasses again Goggles4U, since my first order with them had been perfect, without taxes and glasses found in clinical as 100% correct.

As for sunglasses, wherein no laboratories involved, a FramesDirect.com It seems to be a reasonable option. The downside is send only via USPS Express, then the tax is almost guaranteed. But even with the tax cost is even lower than buying in Brazil.

FramesDirect.com package with D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

FramesDirect.com package with D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

FramesDirect.com package with D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

FramesDirect.com package with D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

D box&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

D box&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

Case D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

Case D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075

And I'm ending here the article on FramesDirect.com and the successful purchase of D&G (Sweet & Gabbana) DD8075 e frustrada do Nike 8064. If you also want to buy your sunglasses or degree in FramesDirect.com, directly from the USA, click here and good shopping.

Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2013/03/29/framesdirect-com-oculos-de-sol-e-de-grau-de-marcas-famosas-direto-dos-eua/