ago 12 2014

Remember that in June I put here a coupon of Aclens and said it would take to feed my stock? Because the request I made that promotion came. Are four boxes lentes de counted Cooper Vision Avaira Toric that came straight from the AC Lens USA.

It is my third purchase lenses Avaira Toric and fifth in AC Lens. Check out also the reports of previous purchases:

1. AC Lens: a couple more boxes of Contact Lenses Cooper Vision Avaira Toric, directly from the U.S., from 26/02/2014.
  2. AC Lens: Lentes de contact Cooper Vision Avaira Toric, from 20/05/2013.
  3. AC Lens: Lenses Cooper Vision Biofinity Toric Contato and Estojos of Couro Contato Lens, from 27/12/2012.
  4. AC Lens: Cheap Contact Lenses directly from the U.S.A., from 27/12/2010.

And as the Brazilian tax reform remains an eternal promise, buy na AC Lens It remains much cheaper to buy in Brazil. Delivery times depend on the mood of the IRS, both ignored da AC Lens as in the case of Brazilian stores, that also rely on imports, because toric lenses are made only to order. So still not seeing reasons to buy in another store. As mencionei, I used the coupon from summer promotion (summer in the northern hemisphere, clear), SUMMER10, to be 10% off this purchase, so that each canister Avaira Toric He went for only $ 30,55, and paid another $ 14,95 by shipping via International First Class Mail.

I opted for four boxes because at the time there was an extra discount for that amount, getting for $ 33,95 each without the discount. Now the prices are even better. At the time of writing this article the price of canister Avaira Toric is US $ 31,41 for any amount. Also wanted to buy enough because after the election the IRS should take to implement the so-called system that will leave taxing all, as the greed that government has no end and will only end when they finish breaking the Brazil of time.

Besides the four boxes with the lentes de counted Cooper Vision Avaira Toric, a AC Lens also sent a estojinho contact lenses with their logo and website address, one sticker chart to mark which corresponds each eye lens case, and two coupons: to de 10% to purchase contact lenses in order of US $ 99,00 or but (Code CLEC10RE) and a coupon 25% discount for buying glasses (coupon 25GLASS). Feel free to use them if work for anyone.

O estojinho lens that AC Lens send as a gift is very good. It is what I am currently using. In my opinion is better than those coming from toast with Renu cleaning solutions and Opti Free.

See some photos:

Package with Contact Lenses Cooper Vision Avaira Toric

Package with Contact Lenses Cooper Vision Avaira Toric

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes, coupon and freebie kit of contact lenses

Invoice the 4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

Invoice the 4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

Opening the package with 4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

Opening the package with 4 Contact Lens Cooper Vision Avaira Toric boxes

Regarding the last purchase, that arrived in less than half the time, had more full crawl and was not taxed:

07/08/2014 18:57 CSD [Removed] Delivery Effected
07/08/2014 09:39 [Removed] Out for delivery to the recipient
06/08/2014 14:51 CTE CAMPINAS – VALINHOS / SP Routed
Referred to CDD [Removed]
04/08/2014 19:29 CTCI PARANA – CURITIBA/PR Routed
04/08/2014 19:28 TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL Awarded
04/08/2014 12:47 INTERNATIONAL TRAT Unidade PARANA – CURITIBA/PR Routed
In transit to Customs Enforcement – Customs Enforcement / BR
04/08/2014 12:46 INTERNATIONAL TRAT Unidade PARANA – CURITIBA/PR Awarded
30/06/2014 15:50 UNITED STATES Routed
M traveling to TREATMENT UNIT INTERNATIONAL – BRAZIL
30/06/2014 08:41 UNITED STATES Posted

When I saw the most complete tracking to bother and found that the package had been taxed, because usually my packages that pass through the Paraná do not record the passage of Campinas, except when they were taxed. But it was not the case this time. Another curious detail is that at some point the post office replaced the American tracking tag by another with the same code, but higher. Glued over the box and covered up my name, but at least the address was found.

And the purchase summary table:

Product Name: Cooper Vision Avaira Toric
Name Original: Avaira Toric
Store: AC Lens
Value: US$ 33,95 each box (US$ 30,55 with discount)
Current value: US$ 31,41 each box
Payment Method: PayPal w / Credit Card Visa International
Shipping Type: International First Class Mail
Shipping Fee: US$ 14,95
Package Home Country: U.S.
Purchase Data: 25/06/2014
Submission Date: 30/06/2014
Data Delivery: 07/08/2014
Time in Transit: 38 days
Declared content: Contact Lenses
Type Marked Content: Merchandise
Declared Value: US$ 81,48
Taxed: Not
Taxable Value:
Tax Value:

And I'm ending here the article about the purchase of the second pair of boxes of lentes de counted Cooper Vision Avaira Toric with a fairly positive recommendation for the lenses and also to the store AC Lens. Share with your friends if you liked. If you also want to shop for contact lenses in AC Lens, directly from the U.S., click here and good shopping.

Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2014/08/12/ac-lens-more-4-boxes-of-contact lenses cooper vision-now-toric-straight-of-us-no-tax/

6 Comments on "AC Lens: But 4 Contact Lenses boxes Cooper Vision Avaira Toric, directly from the U.S., no tax"

Notify about
Sort by:   more new | older | top rated
Anderson
Visitor
Anderson

these lenses are disposable but is valid? how it works to use, does not equal that of a day uses and throws right?

David William Fields of Rock
Visitor
David William Fields of Rock

Olá Skooter!

Congratulations blog! Great content!

I'm nearsighted(3OE 2,75 FROM) and astigmatism(0.75)

I wear glasses “spherical”, purchased directly with the Ophthalmologist, a brand called World Vision Disposable Aspherical “Wave Front”, (PAID WELL DEAR,BECAUSE AT THE TIME 6 MONTHS AGO WAS LAY THE SUBJECT AND CONTACT LENSES The OFTALMA put KNIFE AND WITHOUT DOH WITHOUT MERCY!!), but I have astigmatism (0,75), and the lens I bought with the ophthalmologist to correct 1 astigmatism.

I will buy the AC LENS, I would like to give me some “tips”.
The lenses I use today is the BASE CURVE 8.7 , what's the difference if I buy a 8.5 ?

Can I use the glasses prescription to buy ? in view of my astigmatic ?

What did you think of lenses having “technology” to be able to sleep a few days ?

What toric recommended me ? AVAIRA TORIC ? BIOFINITY TORIC?

THANKS !!!

Other
Visitor
Other

Ola Friend,
Ja am User lenses a few centuries and have purchased from Aclens approximately one 3 years, but last year I began to be taxed on arrival of items in Brazil.
The little bought lenses in another supplier (vision direct) to see if escaped taxation, but it was worse – maiorzinha taxed at full value

How's your experience today ?

Hugs,