I have written two articles explaining how to install the classic and current consoles in modern TVs (part 1 and part 2), what was missing was a scheme to show how the devices are connected. Not lack more (click the scheme to enlarge):
And below is a list of equipment used and that have been analyzed here in Skooter Blog. Check out their items for equipment information and where to purchase them.
- Framemeister XRGB Mini
- SCART RGB Switch metal case with 3 inputs and 1 output
- QED SQART Dual Screen Silver Reference AV 0.5 Meter Video Scart Data Cable
- RGB SCART Cable for Super Nintendo (CSYNC) e Playstation One (Sync-on-Luma) com upgrade para Multicore Coax
- SCART RGB cable for Mega Drive 1 / Sega Genesis 1 / Mega Drive 2 by Tec Toy with Stereo Audio (Pack-a-Punched!)
- Console Sega Genesis modelo original, full, in the box
- Super Nintendo: Packaging and Accessories
- Atari 2600 US VCS with S-Video, Composite Video, Stereo Audio and Pause
- Yamaha RX-V675 7.2 Channel Network AV Receiver with Airplay
- Playstation One: Packaging and Accessories. And some PCs ...
- Console Playstation 4 (PS4) directly from the U.S.
And three more recent photos, after installing SCART RGB Switch metal case with 3 inputs and 1 output: