ago 27 2015

eBay: Flexi Multi Box Vario for snacks or Hygienic Bags

Those who follow the Skooter Blog've read my article on the Retractable Tape Guide for Dogs Flexi Vario M - 25 Kg - German Original I bought to walk my dog. Now in August, on his birthday, I wanted to present him with something he would not destroy in 5 minutes, so I had no choice but to opt for something that is out of reach it. 🙂

An accessory for the Flexi Guides Retractable Vario I found very interesting is that Multi Box, that is to prende Retractable guide and can be used to store or snacks “hygienic bags” (as translated in Flexi website in Portuguese, but the translation to the letter would be “poop bags” :P).

This is how then got mine Multi Box (Flexi Vario rope or strap roll An XS-M / L für12-60kg leash or accessories) for my Retractable Tape Guide for Dogs Flexi Vario, from the seller belladog24_de from the store belladog24_de from the eBay, Direct from Germany, casa da Flexi. I chose the color “Anthracite” (gray and black) which is the same color of my Retractable guide.

The idea of ​​hygienic bags roll is interesting, but the Multi Box is only accompanied by a roll. Then still have to look in pet shops if the local meeting “Refill” or something around here, after all do not intend to be importing trash bag. I kind of hard, because neither the Multi Box I found in Brazil. Thus, My Multi Box is being used exclusively for storing snacks, more specifically Biscrok da Pedigree, I can offer to my dog ​​on the sidewalk when he behaves and obeys me (in other words, almost never). And still leading grocery and newspaper baggie in his pocket to collect any turds.

The Multi Box serves to guide lines Varied e New Classic, in sizes S, M, e L, e S e M-L, respectively. The fit is perfect and the Multi Box He was firmly in my Retractable Tape Guide for Dogs Flexi Vario M. The Multi Box cap has on both sides, getting easy open it to pick up snacks or to change the refill bags of hygienic. A removable rubber stopper at the bottom of the Multi Box defines what will be its usefulness. Must be removed to take hygienic bags, or maintained / replaced to bring snacks.

Check out some photos from the Multi Box:

Multi Box engaged in Guide Retractable Flexi Vario

Multi Box engaged in Guide Retractable Flexi Vario

Multi Box engaged in Guide Retractable Flexi Vario

Multi Box engaged in Guide Retractable Flexi Vario

Multi Box with Biscroks engaged in Retractable Flexi Guide Vario

Multi Box with Biscroks engaged in Retractable Flexi Guide Vario

And the tracking information package:

20/08/2015 18:46 CSD [Removed] Delivery Effected
20/08/2015 10:51 [Removed] Out for delivery to the recipient
06/08/2015 20:21 CEINT SAO PAULO / GECAP – Sao Paulo-SP Routed
In transit to CEINT CURITIBA – PINHAIS / PR
06/08/2015 15:46 UNIT international traffic SAO PAULO – Sao Paulo-SP Awarded
31/07/2015 22:41 GERMANY Routed
In transit to International Treatment Unit – BRAZIL / BR
30/07/2015 12:26 GERMANY Posted

And the purchase summary table:

Product Name: Multi Box
Name Original: Flexi Vario rope or strap roll An XS-M / L für12-60kg leash or accessories
Store: eBay | Seller: belladog24_de | Store: belladog24_de
Declared content: -
Type Marked Content: -
Declared Value: -
Taxed: Not
Taxable Value: -
Tax Value: -

And here I close the article on Multi Box (Flexi Vario rope or strap roll An XS-M / L für12-60kg leash or accessories), acquired on eBay, from the seller belladog24_de, from the store belladog24_de, with a positive assessment to product and seller.

If you also want to shop in eBay, Direct from Germany and other countries, click the article links and good shopping. And all I ask is that you indidicate the article (or the blog) to your friends. Enjoy the following Skooter Blog articles via email on the right menu and always stay on top of updates. :)

Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2015/08/27/ebay-flexi-vario-multi-box-para-petiscos-ou-bolsas-higienicas/