R.C. Grand Prix was one of my favorite games on Master System. I never had the cartridge, unfortunately, but sometimes I rented. I always liked racing games and also like remote control cars. Adding both, just coming off a really fun game. And do not just go well, You must manage the virtual money that is given as a reward after the races, depending on the achieved position and remaining seconds to the end of the time, to make improvements to cart. To 4 Players can play, taking turns with control.
This was the cover of the game in the version of Tec Toy (image Sega Retro):
The game has good graphics for Master System. Music we have only the opening and menus and to win races. Durante as corridas, we hear only the sound of the engine stand, that is decent enough and changes as we acquire a better engine or when the battery is running low.
The right time to do the curves is the secret to get along in this game, trying to bump as little as possible on the track side. The strategy in the purchase of the items is also important. And please note that the items you purchase only give you an advantage in a race, because the next opponents will also have it.
And to top, a video showing some of the R.C. Grand Prix:
The equipment used for this capture was:
- Elgato - Game Capture HD60 - For capturing video in digital format and Full HD 60fps.
- Sega Genesis -the American model Mega Drive, console that has the original processor Master System, allowing to play the Master without emulation games.
- Mega Everdrive - The cartridge "magic" that reads my games from a simple SD card and works just like the original cartridges.
- Framemeister XRGB Mini - doing the upscale to the image Master System para 1080p Full HD.
- SCART RGB cable for Mega Drive 1 / Sega Genesis 1 / Mega Drive 2 by Tec Toy with Stereo Audio (Pack-a-Punched!) - Leading to RGB, best image possible to extract a Mega Drive / Master System com hardware original, for the Framemeister.