Every house needs to have at least a basic set of tools for minor repairs and modifications. I bought my first tools when I started riding my own computers, still at my parents ' House. It was a Leadership kit with screwdrivers and Philips, tweezers, pliers, wire cutter, spanner wrench, soldering iron, etc. I have it to this day and always use.
When I was getting ready to get married I started buying more tools, because soon would be in my own House and I needed to make my own set, not to have to resort to loans all the time, because some situations may be more urgent.
Some of these tools I've shown here on Skooter Blog, here are some of them:
- Combined key (Chave de Boca) Ratcheting articulable Steel with Chrome Vanadium 17mm Rewin and Combined Switch (Chave de Boca) with Chrome Vanadium Steel Ratchet 18mm Rewin
- Wire Cutter 5 "Rewin (Rewin 5″ Electronic Wire Cutter – Yellow + Black)
- Ruler Aluminum Alloy Magnetic Rewin 30cm c / 3 Bubble Levels (Rewin 300mm Magnetic Aluminum Alloy Ruler w/ 3 Bubble Spirit Level gradient)
- Accessory Kit for Rotating Tools with 98 pieces (Rotary Tools Accessories Kit (98-Piece Pack))
- Mini Grinder Pro'sKit PT-5201A (110 In)
- Combined Chaves (Boca Chaves) Articulated with Ratchet Chrome Vanadium Steel 9mm Rewin, 13mm, 14mm, e 15mm
- Combined Chaves (Boca Chaves) Articulated with Ratchet Chrome Vanadium Steel 8mm Rewin, 10mm, 11mm, e 12mm
- Set 9 Allen Keys with Ball Head Rewin (Rewin Hex Wrench with Ball Head (9-Piece))
- 3 Long Lâmina Stilettos retrátil c / 3 Blades (Retractable Endurable Wide Blade Cutter – Yellow + Black (3 Blades Pack))
- Crimping Tool for Cable RJ11/RJ45 Network and Telephone Cable with Peeler (RJ11/RJ45 Network and Telephone Cable Crimping Tool with Cable Stripper)
- Joint Professional 21 in 1 Key Precision Slit (21 in 1 Professional Precision Screwdriver Set)
- Fio Descascador / Cutting Pliers Style Duck Boca Lodestar Red and Orange (Lodestar Duck Mouth Style Wire Stripping / Cutting Plier – Orange + Red)
- Toolkit 30 parts for electronics
- Fio de Solda 0.6 mm, 90 meters (0.6mm Solder Wire (90-Meter))
- Toolkit 30 parts for electronics (30-Piece Electronics Screw Drivers Toolkit (8902))
- Professional Tool Kit to Dismantle Mobile Phones and Portable Video Games c / 8 pieces (Professional Phone and Game Consoles Disassembly Tool (8-Piece Set))
The problem is that my tools were virtually all in a drawer, because I didn't have a place to store them. A Toolbox was something I needed for a long time. In the visit I made to Havan last month, the same when acquired the Air pump with lever, with 60 cm, to inflate tires, VONDER, I ended up finding some toolboxes and I ended up choosing and acquiring 19 Toolbox″ Stanley – Series 2000. The model is 19-013 and these are her characteristics according to the Stanley's website:
- 2 overhead compartments for small parts
- Heavy duty handles
- Nickel plated metal latches locking
- Door lock
- Reinforced structure : PP plastic box (polypropylene)
- Removable tray
I was pleased with the 19 Toolbox″ Stanley. Has a good size and it fit all my heavier tools. She already was filled, but some tools are still in their bulky packaging, What should I remove when you have more items to put in it. The plastic is thick and leaves the impression of being quite resistant. I've seen some boxes, metal, but they tend to rust over time, then the plastic polypropylene seem a better option.
Check out some photos of 19 Toolbox″ Stanley – Series 2000:
You can purchase the 19 Toolbox″ Stanley – Series 2000 Online. Click here to check out and compare the best prices.