See the news:
- Great review of the code to hook into the game, with more help of FPGA, to significantly reduce CPU usage. This improves compatibility of the hook with a variety of games.
- hook inside the game: avoids the interruption of manual readings of the controllers (corrects controls in Super Star Wars games)
- new option: “Hide file extensions” (into force after the next change of directory)
- do not silently fail to load saved games when the folder sd2snes/saves does not exist (creates the folder instead)
- do not silently fail to load / save files to sd2snes if the folder/tricks cheats does not exist (creates the folder instead)
- Cx4 core now runs on exactly 20 Mhz
- MSU1: prevents changes in the status of the register of lost control in rewritten fast (fixes missing audio in FF3 Dancing Mad, Zelda FMV)
- Corrects timing of automatic region patch (We hope)
- corrects header detection DSP1 (corrects 3D Ballz JPN)
- Add reset hook to start matches only at the beginning of the frame (corrects Boogerman PAL)
- Clears all the RAM SPC700 (spares no IPL area) – fixes echo artifacts in many games
- small cosmetic changes:
- resizes the window of loading the SPC player
- prevents the letters keep blinking on system information screen
A table of compatibility with the hook inside the game will be updated soon.
Download the Firmware v 0.1.7 c for SD2SNES by clicking here.
To meet the SD2SNES, click here.
Follow the submit your Blog to not waste other news.