In this article I talk about the Steam iron Black & Decker AJ3000V with Ceramic Gliss. These are his specifications:
- Steam iron with TLC (Thermal Led Control) - the LED display on the side changes color according to the device temperature
- Front spray to moisten the most wrinkle resistant
- Vertical steam to remove small dents from hanging clothes
- Steam adjustable suitable for various types of tissues
- Gliss based Ceramic coating - prevents excess shine in some tissues
- You have selector to choose the type of fabric
- Design with spare buttons across the side of the iron
- autolimpante System
- descaling system - prevents corrosion of the steam chamber
- Has 193 steam exit holes
- Anatomical cable with swivel 360 degrees
- Support for winding the cord
- red color.
- 1 Year Warranty
The Steam iron Black & Decker AJ3000V with Ceramic Gliss also comes with a beautiful decorative tin, Red and drawings of seals at several cities of the world.
The reason for the purchase was that my wife was complaining that our previous iron, Also the Black & Decker, It was no longer working well after 3 years of use. The model it is Ceramic Plus X600 and is already offline. Repairing it would probably cost more expensive than a new iron, so I started searching for a new.
My mother has the black model & Decker AJ2032 also has Ceramic Gliss and is very pleased with it. This iron can be found for $ 87,91 the Shoptime, at the time of writing this article. Then I took it as based on my search.
As some had accumulated points in Multiplus, because of a travel with TAM to London, I decided to look at what met there and found the Steam iron Black & Decker AJ3000V with Ceramic Gliss. It is similar to AJ2032 but with some extra features, and the LED whose color indicates the iron temperature and descaling system. The downside is that the water tank it is not detachable, as the AJ2032.
After consulting my wife, we eventually turned to AJ3000V same. The delivery was made by Ponto Frio, where it is costing R $ 161,90 at the time of writing this article. He “cost” 9.880 Multiplus points.
As my experience with irons is somewhat limited, I can not make an assessment on their own. As good as the iron. I always end up taking a long time to pass a simple shirt. In the days when I lived alone in Canada, costumava tirar minhas roupas quentinhas da secadora e colocá-las imediatamente em cabides, de modo que elas ficavam lisinhas e não precisavam ser passadas. 🙂
Mas minha esposa aprovou o ferro. He said that he is very good and pointed a single negative point is that his weight: It is not of the lightest.
Check out some photos from the Steam iron Black & Decker AJ3000V with Ceramic Gliss: