A Pop Popcorn Machine More Cadence, like other electric pipoqueiras, heat the corn popcorn with hot air, so they burst without oil, What makes the popcorn more healthy.
And the advantages end up there. Unfortunately, Pop Popcorn Machine More Cadence is a poorly designed product. I will list the defects:
- When the popcorn starts to shed and jump, they end up pushing the corn I also haven't burst, and they leave the popcorn machine without blowing. Can use Premium best quality corn that doesn't help. The corns are not leaving burst because they are bad, But why leave the popcorn machine ahead of time.
- The nozzle of the popcorn machine is done in a way that is virtually impossible to find a container that popcorn falling all within. I've tried some buckets and basins, but inevitably popcorn and corn without blowing end up falling out.
- We can't put salt on popcorn machine, then the salt needs to be added after. And popcorn are naturally bad get salt after ready, can fill with salt, tired of shake, that never gets 100%. When we make popcorn with salt oil can be placed before, and there the popcorn popping over already.
Once the popcorn is properly salty, the flavor is good, the oil does not seem to be missed.
The cap of the popcorn machine has multiple functions:
- Serves to measure the exact amount of corn that she supports, which is a good portion for one person. To serve more people you may need to repeat the whole process popping more popcorn.
- Serves, of course, to cap the popcorn machine during the process of pop the popcorn, avoiding that they fly everywhere, along with the corn I don't burst.
- Serves to melt butter with the heat that rises from the own popcorn machine. The butter can be added to the popcorn after ready. This alternative I have not tested.
Weighing advantages and disadvantages, I think that the Pop Popcorn Machine More Cadence not worth it. Used a few times, I gave up and I left aside. If I had paid for it would be quite disappointed. How came from toast, I have not lost anything with it, so thanks for the evaluation.
Check out some photos of Pop Popcorn Machine More Cadence:
On some Internet forums I've found some buyers who have made mods the popcorn machine to try and minimize the problems, but I haven't had the patience to test.