The SD2SNES acaba de receber uma nova versão de firmware: 0.1.7d.
Check out the news according to the ikari, its creator:
- reworked the in-game hook code again, squeezing out a couple more CPU cycles-compatibility improved further. The in-game hook compatibility list has been updated accordingly!
- BS-X: new bsx page file by LuigiBlood!
- contains a proper channel map, notably fixes Fuurai no Shiren: Surara o sukue and most likely more games
- revives the town 🙂
- BS-X: better detection for script-type ROMs (e.g. various magazines)
- Cx4 SKIP instruction timing sped up a bit. Core felt a bit too slow. (this is a makeshift “fix” until I implement the proper Cx4 instruction timing I recently figured out)
- fixed occasional black screen after soft reset (L+R+Select+Start)
- in-game hook memory area visibility quirks fixed in various situations, notably fixes BS Kirby no Omochabako: Pinball
- BS-X: fix PSRAM corruption on SNES WRAM writes, fixes a number of games, notably BS Kirby no Omochabako: Pinball (tough one)
- PPU2 H/V count odd/even read flag is reset on ROM load, this fixes games that depend on it when run after games that leave it in a dirty state – notably audio glitches and freezes in Super Punch-Out when run after Fuurai no Shiren.
- SPC Player: Fixed a long-standing transfer corruption bug that occurred because the original bulk transfer routine didn’t account for CPU stalls by HDMA (which is abundant in the sd2snes menu). This fixes occasionally missing instruments, corrupted samples etc.
- fixed an occasional deadlock on bootup where the menu would hang at the “Loading…” screen.
- fixed hard freeze when selecting a file immediately after disabling the “Hide file extensions” option
- fixed persistent hard freeze in recent games list handling when running games with long path names (> ~120 characters)
- revert DAC I2S timing to pre-v0.1.7c behaviour, hopefully reducing audio glitches for sd2snes Rev.G units
- fixed corrupted file list display after playing an SPC file with a scrolled file name
- cosmetic changes:
- “Loading” window is replaced by status bar notification to be less disruptive with very short load times
- configuration settings no longer have the wrong color when changed
Para ver o post original e fazer o download da nova versão, click here.