In this article I talk about buying the Fifa 17 do Playstation 4 (PS4), I acquired in the pre-launch and received on the day 06 of October.
Those who follow the submit your Blog already know that I like a lot of the games of the Fifa series from EA Sports. For more that evolution is not so big to justify the price of a complete game every year, for me just compensating because is the game game.
I like many other styles of games. I like a lot of Fallout 4 and The Witcher 3, which I am still playing, but both are games in which you need to play at least 2 consecutive hours to go moving forward in history. Fifa It's more casual, in any 20 free minutes a game.
Of 1996 a 2004 I had all the Fifa PC, Since when was distributed by Tec Toy, through the first version with narration in Portuguese, until the phase when the decline began and the Pro Evolution Soccer (Winning Eleven) began to show better.
My return to the series occurred in 2010, When I purchased the version of Fifa 10 for or Playstation 3. Thereafter I came to buy Fifa every year, having jumped only Fifa 13, because I refused to buy in Brazil and pay more to have the narration in Portuguese. Until then I had been buying European versions only.
I never made a point of buying in pre-launch. Always hope prices stay more favourable. Sometimes it appears some promotion still in pre-launch, Sometimes you need to wait a few weeks. Just can't wait too long as it is a game of short validity and the following year there's always a new version.
This year the acquisition of Fifa 17 It was a little curious. The game was already on sale in the pre-release, but costing R $ 250. Eventually it appeared for something around R $ 220, but no less, so I was expecting.
In mid-September, I was in Guarulhos, missing just over half an hour to board a flight to Paris, when a message arrives from a friend of mine in WhatsApp:
I checked and the promotion actually proceeded, Discount R $ 100,00 only on that day, leaving Fifa 17 by R 149,90. Price so I knew I would not find again soon.
I had no registration in Livraria Cultura. I had to run to enter all the data via cell phone and close the purchase, I would not have Internet on the plane and would not arrive in Paris the next day, tarde demais para aproveitar a promoção. Mas o final foi feliz: consegui garantir meu Fifa 17 na pré-venda por R$ 149,90! 🙂
No give 06/10 o jogo chegou, confira o vídeo do unboxing:
And also see some pictures:
Uma análise detalhada eu prefiro deixar para os especialistas, que certamente já o fizeram. Mas deixo as minhas impressões:
- Fifa 17 tem um novo motor gráfico, portanto as mudanças estão mais significativas que as vistas nos anos anteriores.
- A jogabilidade mudou pouco, o que não é ruim, visto que o jogo realmente não precisa mais de mudanças radicais, apenas um polimento aqui ou ali.
- Passes e chutes estão menos automáticos, exigindo mais habilidade na hora de usá-los. Os jogadores também se posicionam melhor, de modo que impedimentos são menos constantes. But that doesn't mean you just got easier, because we still need to make the pass at the right time for a player who is running the front get the ball with speed and go for the goal.
- Stadiums and fans are more detailed with the new engine. Furthermore, make a goal in a decisive moment of the match is no longer how to make any goal. The narration shows an emotion consistent with the moment and the crowd makes noise like I never did before. The sound surround in the interior design of the stadium is fantastic.
- The narration also improved. Tiago Leifert actually and Caio Ribeiro recorded more phrases, that were added to the old ones and left the larger variety. They say it's the first Fifa in which the narration brazilian has so many phrases as the English version. But they're still owe field reporter and presenter, as there are in the English version.
- Changed the way hitting corner kicks and penalties. In corners it is necessary to take and hold the stick at the point at which we wish to target. On penalties don't even know what happened, I just had a favour so far and, When trying to charge you like you did in Fifa 16, the result was disastrous. Perhaps the change was for the better, but until now I didn't have the patience to go find out the new model.
- Brazilian clubs are back with their actual uniforms, but the players ' names are fictitious, which ends up with any free to play with them. Furthermore, two less important first division clubs (but already touring sequel) were left out.
- Say there's a very cool story mode, where you follow the career of a player from your home and everything else, with RPG elements and the story changing depending on the decisions taken. But, pra vary, I even looked at anything besides the online modes. As much as I try to do something interesting in the games against the CPU, I always prefer to play with other humans, is online, be in the friendly match between two players offline.
Ultimately, I'm still learning the changes Fifa 17 and I haven't even seen all the news, so maybe it's a bit early to make an assessment, but I've played dozens of games, and I've climbed some divisions. So far I'm enjoying.
The price of R$ 149,90 the Livraria Cultura It was really unbeatable and two months after release had not yet appeared a better price. Not even on Black Friday!
The Sub seems to have sold today, Cyber Monday, by R 141,58, using this link and pay with their card. Possibly you can get other 10% with the coupon code CYBER10. But is currently appearing as exhausted.
Today, at the time of writing this article, the lowest price is R$ 161,50 in Extra. You can see the best price at any time by clicking here.
Share this article with your friends if you liked! If you played the Fifa 17, tell us what you think in the comments. 🙂