In this article I talk about the Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar, acquired on AliExpress, shop video&audio.
The idea was to use it in conjunction with the HDMI Audio Extractor for SPDIF and analog Stereo RCA, to decode the Dolby Digital audio from Sky, and forward it analogically to my Smart TV Panasonic Viera TC-40 "-40DS600B, Since the TV is not able to do it like they do the Sony TVs.
Even if I could configure the Sky decoder to send audio LPCM Stereo only, This would cause my main point, where is my Receiver Yamaha RX-A830, also stay limited to stereo audio, without being able to take advantage of Dolby Digital audio 5.1 of some channels.
The HDMI Audio Extractor for SPDIF and analog Stereo RCA receives a digital audio through optical or coaxial connection, selectable by a key, decodes and sends analog stereo audio through two RCA jacks and also through a headphones jack 3, 5 mm (the one that your cell phone 4 Grand Temers has no).
But before the Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar arrived, I ended up opting to buy a new set of speakers for my Receiver Yamaha RX-A830, releasing the old speakers to be used with my old Onkyo receiver. Thus, acabou a gambiarra com os extratores e decodificadores.
Acabei testando o Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar apenas na tomada para ver se estava funcionando, pois a preguiça bateu na hora de sair desconectando cabos apenas para fazer o teste. Mas de qualquer forma resolvi guarda-lo para um eventual uso futuro. Caso haja interesse dos leitores posso fazer uma análise, deixe um comentário se for esse o caso. Não vou fazer por padrão pois desconfio que ninguém vai se interessar por este produto. 🙂
The Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar vem acompanhado da fonte de alimentação, um cabo óptico, fonte de alimentação e manual de instruções.
Minha decisão de compra se baseou principalmente nos bons reviews que o produto recebeu na Amazon, e pela especificação:
- Converte áudio digital Dolby Digital, DTS, e PCM (to 5.1 channels) to 2 analog stereo audio channels
- Supports SPDIF optical digital audio input (Toslink) or Coaxial
- Supports simultaneous output to RCA l/r and output 3.5 mm headphones.
- Supports all formats of digital SPDIF audio, including PCM 32 kHz/44.1 KHz/48 kHz/96 kHz, Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS; Adopts ADC chips & 192 kHz/24 bit DAC for superior audio quality.
- Plug and play. Supports USB power supply (DC 5V power adapter included).
Check out some photos from the Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar:
See also the video of unboxing from the Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar:
The package was sent with a tracking code that starts with LP and has more 14 digits. I thought it would not be traceable, but Interestingly the trace was complete for the site AliExpress:
- 2016.12.22 00:23 (GMT-7): Delivered
- 2016.12.22 16:23 (GMT-7): 【 Removed 】 delivered to the addressee Object
- 2016.12.22 09:04 (GMT-7): 【 Removed 】 Object out for delivery to the recipient
- 2016.12.21 17:04 (GMT-7): Department for delivery to addressee
- 2016.11.04 09:53 (GMT-7): 【 CURITIBA / PR 】 Object forwarded,Treatment Unit in CURITIBA / PR for administrative unit in RFB – Released without Taxation / BR
- 2016.11.03 18:53 (GMT-7): Forwarded,from Treatment Unit in CURITIBA / PR to administrative unit in RFB – Released without Taxation / BR
- 2016.10.27 07:14 (GMT-7): 【 CURITIBA / PR 】 Received by the Brazil Post,Object subject to inspection and delay on delivery
- 2016.10.27 07:14 (GMT-7): 【 CURITIBA / PR】Objeto recebido pelos Correios do Brasil
- 2016.10.27 07:14 (GMT-7): Item arrived at OE in the destination country
- 2016.10.26 16:14 (GMT-7): Received by the Brazil Post,Object subject to inspection and delay on delivery
- 2016.10.14 14:59 (GMT-7): Departed from transferring country
- 2016.10.13 21:40 (GMT-7): Forwarded,from Country in MALAYSIA / to País in BRASIL / BR
- 2016.10.13 21:40 (GMT-7): 【 MALAYSIA 】 Object forwarded,from country to MALAYSIA / para País em BRASIL / BR
- 2016.10.13 13:53 (GMT-7): Arrived at transferring country
- 2016.10.12 21:27 (GMT-7): Airline inspection succeeded in HK
- 2016.10.12 21:24 (GMT-7): Posted
- 2016.10.12 21:24 (GMT-7): 【 MALAYSIA 】 Posted
- 2016.10.12 11:10 (GMT-7): Leave the processing center and shipped
- 2016.10.11 19:27 (GMT-7): Item sorting by shipper in shenzhen
- 2016.10.11 14:49 (GMT-7): Item received by shipper in shenzhen
- 2016.10.11 11:56 (GMT-7): Successful departure from Warehouse
- 2016.10.11 08:24 (GMT-7): Warehouse processing complete
- 2016.10.11 03:49 (GMT-7): Successful package picked up by Warehouse
After the arrival of the package, I realized that, to be mailed from Malaysia, He won a traditional tracking code, starting RQ, more 9 digits and ending with MY. This explains the full crawl. Using this code post office we also have some information from the end of the transit:
|22/12/2016 16:23||CSD [Removed]||Delivery Effected|
|22/12/2016 09:04||[Removed]||Out for delivery to the recipient|
|04/11/2016 09:53||CEINT CURITIBA – CURITIBA/PR||Routed|
|In transit to RFB – Released without taxation / BR|
|27/10/2016 07:14||INTERNATIONAL UNIT CURITIBA – CURITIBA/PR||Awarded|
|Received / Brazil|
|In transit to International Treatment Unit – BRAZIL / BR|
Finally, We got the table-summary of purchase:
|Product Name:||Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar|
|Name Original:||Wiistar Free Shipping DTS/AC3 Decoder Digital to Analog l/r Audio Decoder & 3.5 mm Audio Jack converter with with Detail Package|
|Store:||AliExpress | Store: video&audio|
|Current value:||US$ 14,44|
|Payment Method:||Credit Card Visa International|
|Shipping Type:||Aliexpress Standard Shipping|
|Package Home Country:||China|
|Time in Transit:||76 days|
|Declared content:||WS_JDA20D * 1m2mm *[unreadable]*1|
|Type Marked Content:||Other|
|Declared Value:||$ 10.00|
And I'm ending here the article on Optical/Coaxial Audio decoder DTS/AC3 to Stereo Analog Wiistar. Share this article with your friends if you liked ;). If you also want to shop in AliExpress, directly from Hong Kong, click here and good shopping.