sleeping, criador do SD2SNES, acaba de lançar a versão 0.1.7e de seu firmware.
Confira as novidades (English):
- Fixed a long standing critical DAC timing quirk causing audio distortion with MSU1 on any revision except Rev.G
- Fixed a clock glitch on SD card access from FPGA that could lead to audio/video distortion with MSU1
- Properly map SRAM to Banks f0-ff instead of f0-fb in Mode 20 (“LoROM”) memory map
- Added support for headered bsxbios.bin too
- Slight SD card read performance optimization for MSU1 (avoid unaligned reads)
- Change initial SRAM fill value (courtesy of devinacker) – fixes Ken Griffey Jr., Ou-Chan,
and possibly other games that don’t perform a proper SRAM content sanity check
- Always start game on PPU2 field 0. This doesn’t fix any known issue but is put in for compatibility’s sake.
Para ver o post original e fazer o download da nova versão, click here.