Total Express invents address not found and false date of delivery to omit delay

It is indisputable that the Correios is one of the worst transportation companies in the universe. But private carriers also provide their blunders and today I speak of a blunder of Total Express.

I made a purchase on 12/12/2019. It was a Christmas present and it seemed like time would be enough for a delivery before the day 25/12.

But unfortunately the package came from Total Express, and these are the tracking information:

Data / Time Events Details Obs.
19/12/2019 15:28 Delivered
NO SURRENDER DESTINATION | The cargo was delivered to the recipient.
DELIVERY
19/12/2019 15:27 Delivered
NO SURRENDER DESTINATION | The cargo was delivered to the recipient.
DELIVERY
19/12/2019 15:26 Out for delivery
OUT FOR DELIVERY | An attempt will be made to deliver.
DELIVERY PROCESS
19/12/2019 15:26 Out for delivery
OUT FOR DELIVERY | An attempt will be made to deliver.
DELIVERY PROCESS
18/12/2019 19:49 Check for delivery failure
ADDRESS NOT LOCATED | The carrier was unable to locate the address indicated. A new delivery attempt will be made.
DESTINATION ADDRESS NOT LOCATED
18/12/2019 19:07 Check for delivery failure
DESTINATION ADDRESS NOT LOCATED
18/12/2019 19:06 Out for delivery
OUT FOR DELIVERY | An attempt will be made to deliver.
DELIVERY PROCESS
18/12/2019 19:06 Out for delivery
OUT FOR DELIVERY | An attempt will be made to deliver.
DELIVERY PROCESS
14/12/2019 11:02 In transit
SUBSIDIARY ENTRY | The cargo arrived at a branch of the carrier. It can be at source or any other.
RECEIVED CD FROM: – – PIX
14/12/2019 11:02 In transit
RECEIVED CD FROM:
14/12/2019 06:00 In transit
IN tRANSFER | The charge is in the transfer process between branches.
TRANSFER TO: – PIX
14/12/2019 06:00 In transit
IN tRANSFER | The charge is in the transfer process between branches.
TRANSFER TO:
13/12/2019 20:23 In transit
BRANCH PROCESSING | The cargo is in the process of separation, branch labeling and packaging.
RECEIVED AND PROCESSED ON CD
13/12/2019 20:23 In transit
RECEIVED AND PROCESSED ON CD – : HUB / MATRIZ
13/12/2019 20:23 In transit
IN tRANSFER | The charge is in the transfer process between branches.
COLLECTION RECEIVED ON CD
13/12/2019 20:23 In transit
IN tRANSFER | The charge is in the transfer process between branches.
GATHERING HELD
13/12/2019 11:35 Dispatched
DISPATCHED | The delivery was dispatched Distribution Center. Wait for the other tracking status.
RECEIVED FILE
13/12/2019 11:18 Dispatched
13/12/2019 09:20 Created
CREATED | The delivery was successfully created. Wait for the other tracking status.

By the tracking system the package arrived on the day 19/12, a few days before Christmas, but the reality is not quite that. In fact the package arrived only on the day 26/12.

Oh states “Address Not Found” it's already very suspicious, since the same carrier has already made several deliveries to the same address. When I saw it the day 18 I already suspected that I was taking a hit.

No give 19/12 a new outlet for delivery appeared, but it stayed until the day 26/12. I even filed a complaint, but the year ended and they didn't answer. When the package was finally delivered, lied in the system saying that the delivery had been made on the day 19.

Why did they do that? To deceive the sender and pretend they're working right? I asked Total Express, but so far I haven't gotten an answer.

Exit for day delivery 19 and deliver only on the day 26 It's very weird. Even if the delivery man had come on foot it would take so long.

5 1 vote
Article Rating

Permanent link to this article: https://www.skooterblog.com/2020/01/08/total-express-inventa-endereco-nao-encontrado-e-data-de-entrega-falsa-para-omitir-atraso/

Notify about
guest
4 Comments
older
more new top rated
Inline Feedbacks
Polter

I think this carrier works in the style “Uber”, the problem must be the delivery man who also lied to Total Express

PEDRO ENRIQUE OLIVEIRA SILVA

Sure, the employee has an obligation to go to the recipient, for some reason he didn't go and put this observation in the system.

Total Express always gave me the impression of a good company for deliveries, however, na black friday, my wife bought contact lenses, Total Express being the company responsible for delivering. When the order arrives, the package was addressed to one Sullivan, from Olinda / PE (store label + NF with that recipient), being a resident of the capital of SP. There was only Total's own label with my address. Despite realizing the mistake after signing the control of the delivery man, he promised to take the package back to Total, for correction. My wife started the store, reporting the confusion. The following week Total again delivered (of the same package intact), but this time the NF plastic bag was glued on my behalf, over the Sullivan's NF plastic bag. I opened the package in front of the delivery man and showed that the contents had nothing to do with what my wife had bought, informing this new delivery person that the package was the same as the previous week. I declined receipt. In it all, my wife contacted the store again, who said that… Read more "

×
We would like to know what you think, Leave your commentx
x